iPhone 5 Jailbreak Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
You know, folks, the jailbreak doesn't have an expiration date. It can be applied as late as you'd like with no ill effects. It doesn't even need to be refrigerated or stored in a block of Lucite. :D
You are absolutely correct, however I will cry like a baby if I do not Jailbreak when it first gets released.

Sent using iCafe app

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Meh. I've waited this long; I'll around to it at some point once it's released.
I'll be free all today besides working on college assignments. I will be near my computer at all times! Even right now in class, I have access to my iPhone and the website to check the status.

Sent using iCafe app

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
You know what would be really annoying but I would still have to laugh at. If it was an massive joke and there was no jailbreak.
Would still be very annoyed though.
I know this is no the case though.

Sent using iCafe app

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I didn't think this would go all the way into Monday.
I hope to get the Jailbreak before noon, so I can run home at lunch and restore my phone backup. I hate not having any apps.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Reminder: You've all gone MONTHS without a jailbreak at this point.

MONTHS.
But you don't understand, Dave. I need to push back all my other plans and commitments for today. I need to adjust the emergency brake on my car, help my stepmother with a failing hard drive, and go to lunch with other family. But nope - I need Infinidock right away...:D

Just semi-kidding, folks, except those really are my plans for the day and I'm content to let the jailbreak wait until I'm ready for it. :)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Well I have no plans for the day, so I'm F5ing. :)

If I had plans, though, jailbreaking would not take priority. Jailbreaking is neat, not vital, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.