iPhone 5 Jailbreak Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
So this is another use of the number 3 in the name? Why Brazil? What are there ethnicities and current locations?
I know nothing about the dev-team.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
So this is another use of the number 3 in the name? Why Brazil? What are there ethnicities and current locations?
I know nothing about the dev-team.
My guess is they used a 3 because there is no I or O in the word evaders to replace with a 1 or 0 like they typically do (because they like to use binary ones and zeros). They changed the threes on the calendar apps on the iPod and iPhones to fours.

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
Well as it's now 4pm and there's not much left for me to do, I'm going home from work to boot up my L"Apple"top (I have stuck an Apple sticker on the front of it, and because it's case is silver....it looks like a mac book.)

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Scotland for me :D

Only been down to Sunderland to see a football match was back up north right away due to coach.
Would of been good to see a bit more.

Sent using iCafe app
Well, I've been in the US for most of my life, but I have vivid memories of my childhood there. I went back several times when I was stationed in Germany in the 80s.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
Well, I've been in the US for most of my life, but I have vivid memories of my childhood there. I went back several times when I was stationed in Germany in the 80s.
I have a mate stationed in Germany.
Says you get drink over there cheap haha

Sent using iCafe app

Status
Not open for further replies.