iPhone 5 Ordered!

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
Well Mine is finally ordered.. Now I just need to change the Shipping address… Hopefully we alll got our orders in for the Sept 21st shipping….

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Hopefully instead of receiving the iPhone 5 on the 21st we receive it on the 20th or earlier. Fingers crossed.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Heck with the Internet. Went to the Apple Store App and it went right through - bang!

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
Ordered 64gb Black on the Apple Store App. Sat there for a while spinning then made me enter my Apple password a handful of times, then when through. No option for changing shipping or in-store pickup as yet. However, I did read on my order status on the website, that they're in the processing phase and you will be able to edit your order once everything is calmed down and in the system correctly. I would still love to go camping at the Hingham, MA Apple store for mine. :) At least have it shipped to my office if I can't (which was my default shipping address). I think they're just being safe and matching shipping addresses to the credit cards at this point so there's no foul ups. Either way.. Got the confirmation email. I'm good. Good luck everyone.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I ordered mine on the Apple Store. About 15 minutes ago. It says "Available to Ship: 2 weeks" What's that all about?
Don't know. Ordered mine through Apple Store App at 11:47 ADT and it says delivery by 9/21.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I ordered mine on the Apple Store. About 15 minutes ago. It says "Available to Ship: 2 weeks" What's that all about?
that means you weren't in early enough to get it shipped for launch day . I'm a little surprised at that though i know some people ordered their 4s the following day and received it on the day it launched

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
that means you weren't in early enough to get it shipped for launch day . I'm a little surprised at that though i know some people ordered their 4s the following day and received it on the day it launched
I know that technically that's what it means. I was just wondering if anyone else got that who ordered it from the Apple store. Maybe it's generic? There's a lot of people who are ordering after me with shipping dates on 9/21.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I know that technically that's what it means. I was just wondering if anyone else got that who ordered it from the Apple store. Maybe it's generic? There's a lot of people who are ordering after me with shipping dates on 9/21.
i just cant imagine they have taken enough orders in one hour that they are already 2 weeks out though.

I got my order for both phones in at around 1:25 mst and have 21st delivery for both

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
Thats odd i was around the same time, ordered from the store mine says available to ship: delivers 9/21

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
well, the Applestore site was down until 3:45. I got my order in at 3:54. In that 9 minutes, the availability changed to two weeks. Oh well. I tried.

prott1

Bronze
Feb 10, 2007
Southern Cali
Was on the PC for the Apple store... Nothing and didn't see this post until just now, but just decided to order both phones on Verizon and had no issues! Then went back and ordered off Chrome for the Nano and Touch as well... Yep, that hurt the bank account, but thank god I just did it on Verizon cause now the Apple site shows 2week wait times already.... Good God, that's crazy! :eek: