iPhone 5 Ordered!

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
well, the Applestore site was down until 3:45. I got my order in at 3:54. In that 9 minutes, the availability changed to two weeks. Oh well. I tried.
What size did you order? That may play a big part

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
well, the Applestore site was down until 3:45. I got my order in at 3:54. In that 9 minutes, the availability changed to two weeks. Oh well. I tried.
Wow! I woke up at 3:43 and ordered. Ships on the 21st. 32GB white for the wife. Took like 5 minutes.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I think it has to do with size and color. Seems mine was less desired

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Oh well. I can't change it. I must have just missed the cutoff by minutes. I guess a miracle could always happen, but I won't count on it. I can wait an extra week although I'm about ready to throw the 4 out the window because my home button no longer functions.

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
Oh well. I can't change it. I must have just missed the cutoff by minutes. I guess a miracle could always happen, but I won't count on it. I can wait an extra week although I'm about ready to throw the 4 out the window because my home button no longer functions.
I feel your pain about the home button.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I feel your pain about the home button.
That was the main reason I wanted the phone on the 21st. I did sell it to gazelle. I locked in two days ago. I'm hoping I get the 5 in time for that. I have 30 days. But who knows anymore? Everybody who ordered around the same time as me is getting theirs the 21st. It seems I'm the "unlucky" forum member. ;)

trido

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I was able to just minutes ago change ship to address via Apple.com
So I guess it can be done before it ships not sure why you cant during ordering process.

But shows ship to my work now.

Why is it not letting me change my address?

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
you should have said something! My 4 is just sitting in a draw! I could have loaned it to you till the 5!

No-25

Bronze
May 28, 2010
Wisconsin
I just got a text from AT&T

AT&T Free Msg: Congratulations! Your preorder has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped. <Replies are not monitored>

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
This morning around 11:30 I was able to edit my order on Apple's website and have my phone shipped to my work address. I'm curious why no option to pick up in the store near me though. I imagine it's just because none of the stores actually have any in stock yet. Somehow I do remember being able to pick up my iPad 2 at the Apple store though. Now it's just the fun waiting part. Lol.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
I had a very unique issue so I couldn't do the midnight sale. Good thing I have a ver good friend at Verizon who placed the order at 7:30 AM and mine will still be here on the 21st!