iPhone 6 instead of 5S!

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
It'll be the 5S, with some tweaks. Nothing major. And Apple's stock will continue to sink. Sigh.

Drjoepa

Jun 9, 2012
I will wait for an iPhone 6 as this will be a new phone inside and out. The iPhone 5S is much to similar to the 5.
I remember when Blackberry had a chance to release an innovation and catch up but they didn't listen to the
non businesss consumer and nearly
went under, and still might.
Everyone wants the latest hardware and software available not some lookalike
for Apple to make quick cash and loose
users to higher technology.
Bring out the best. That's what I want.
Drjoepa

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I will wait for an iPhone 6 as this will be a new phone inside and out. The iPhone 5S is much to similar to the 5.
I remember when Blackberry had a chance to release an innovation and catch up but they didn't listen to the
non businesss consumer and nearly
went under, and still might.
Everyone wants the latest hardware and software available not some lookalike
for Apple to make quick cash and loose
users to higher technology.
Bring out the best. That's what I want.
Drjoepa
It will have the latest hardware and software even though it will likely look the same as a 5. The lack of a cosmetic change doesn't mean it won't be more powerful or as competitive. Apple improves the specs in every new model, including the S models.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
And yet a lot of people fail to grasp this.
Lots of us regular people understand, but so many of these "analysts" who the markets seem to listen to for some unknown reason, just don't see it that way. All doom-and-gloom all the time. Check the news highlights in the Stock app under AAPL sometimes. *shakes head*

akaneo

Jul 6, 2013
It cost them way too much to change the design last year with all the manufacturers problems etc. They aren't going to change it for at least another year as to keep manufacturing strong and the fact that people still love the current design of course.

akaneo

Jul 6, 2013
I like to play with my sister in laws Android to see how it works. I had fun with my first Android, but I couldn't wait for the next new better Android. They all became faster, bigger and cool new OS names. What I didn't like was, each phone had the same problems. They get sluggish with the more memory you use, apps can mess your phone up and they stop updating phones less then a year old.

Sent using iCafe app
Couldn't agree more. Android is getting better and better but they still have a LOT of downfalls and annoying issues that come with them. The dealbreaker for me is that most phones arent even allowed to upgrade to the latest OS and if they are you have to wait for your upgrade to come through the air you can't just click upgrade whenever you want.

Reactions: JDem

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I wouldn't say Android doesn't update after a year. My Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, which is over 2 years old, did get the update to Jellybean. I'm still getting the 5S.

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
I agree with all of the Android battery issues. I even rooted and messed with settings and couldn't get the battery to improve much.

iOS works and that's what I need. When I take pics with my phone or any camera I make sure people aren't in the way. So I can live without that galaxy 4 feature.

Guy I work with got the G4 said its awesome for 2 weeks (he left an iPhone 5) guess what's back in his hand.....the 5 again. His gripe was the video quality to send to his wife's iPhone was terrible.

I'm happy with my 5 its pretty fast. I have to have the newest toys myself the 4 to the 4S was a nice improvement in the speed of iOS. I don't know how much more they can squeeze into the 5S to make it worth getting for me.

Sent using iCafe app