iPhone 6 Plus Case - Lifeproof nüüd

prott1

Bronze
Feb 10, 2007
Southern Cali
Sending both of mine back... Sound quality is horrible for audio playback and even worse when speaking to someone on the phone, and the back is already scratched.. Sent them an email with no response until I told them I'd be filing a dispute with my credit card company! Then it was, oh sir, let us make an exception this one time but you eat the cost of the shipping.. No thx, I just file the dispute!

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I never ever even was able to order one!
I don't use phone but need waterproof for summer ugh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
The LifeProof NUUD for the 6s plus is excellent. It comes with a screen protector. It's of course, waterproof. The case fits nice and tight. Sound quality is good

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
The LifeProof NUUD for the 6s plus is excellent. It comes with a screen protector. It's of course, waterproof. The case fits nice and tight. Sound quality is good
I have to amend my earlier comment. The LifeProof NUUD case that I put on my 6s plus is for the 6s. The guy at the store said it would fit. It did, but it was hard to clamp the front and back together. Today I got the Fré case. It's for the 6s plus. My point.. I don't think LifeProof has a NUUD case for the 6s plus yet.