iPhone 6 Plus Cases Discussion

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Can you explain the difference in the cases? Looks like all of them are the same but the folio's. I checked 4 of the cases and all descriptions look the same and images appear the same aside from colors. This looks like a nice slim type case with really good protection.
Just figured it out. The case is the same. They have a different name based on color.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
View attachment 39839 I bought the Soft Pink leather case from Apple. I love it but I see it will get dirty!!
CONGRATS GOOD PURCHASE!! :laugh2:You are going to love it! It's just so pretty!:D I couldn't resist myself! I have only used mine once when I went out to dinner, but not to work yet. I fear it will get really dirty really quick so I use it sparingly until I can find something to clean these leather cases with. The dark colors, I have no problem with, but this Soft Pink I treat special.

The Apple Leather cases are top notch! I just love them.

Dipsxxy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2010
OMG!!! You have all colors!! Lol. That will definitely be me! I want the mango color one next!!! They are so
Nice and slim

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
OMG!!! You have all colors!! Lol. That will definitely be me! I want the mango color one next!!! They are so
Nice and slim
That Pink color is a neon color. It's really pretty, you'll like it.

They are nice and slim and feel awesome in the hand. They really compliment the iPhone 6+. I love these cases.

The leather ones feel smooth and luxurious in the hand. To me the leather doesn't feel cheap. Nice leather.

I'm enjoying these cases so much. Apple did a GR8 job with these! I just love them.

It's a shame they won't make more colors.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I wish they made a regular pink and a purple leather case. The pink silicone is actually neon salmon and the pink leather is a very subtle tan-pink. I prefer the feel of the leather cases over the silicone. The neon colors of the silicone are in style, but they are a bit too bold for me. Also, if you have a black iPhone, the colored silicone cases make it look like a 5c since the colors are the same. I like the red leather, but it doesn't soften with time like the other ones. I've heard other people state this as well. I'm not sure if the material is slightly different. It's the only one that isn't muted so maybe they had to add something additional to it to get that color. I stick with the blue leather case most of the time. That's my favorite of the choices we have.

Reactions: Sassytallsista

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
I have the Apple leather case on my iPhone 6 Plus. Yesterday, I was walking out the door, and talking on the phone at the same time. What did I do? I dropped my phone. It landed on the bottom right corner, and thus far all seems well.

Now I'm thinking about getting an Otterbox Defender, and ripping out the screen protector (I have a ZAGG Glass). But, the size...

I guess I need to see an iPhone 6 Plus with the Otterbox installed first...

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Speck is finally shipping the Candyshell Grip for the iPhone 6 Plus. I just received mine yesterday and love it. While it does add a bit more bulk than my "minimalistic" cases, it offers much more in the way of drop protection and also adds a tremendous amount of grip for holding the phone and typing one handed. I couldn't be more pleased with this case and I'm fairly confident that it will become my "go to" case in the coming months.

413smMea6eL.jpg

Reactions: missygal

offroadhunter

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
New York
Speck is finally shipping the Candyshell Grip for the iPhone 6 Plus. I just received mine yesterday and love it. While it does add a bit more bulk than my "minimalistic" cases, it offers much more in the way of drop protection and also adds a tremendous amount of grip for holding the phone and typing one handed. I couldn't be more pleased with this case and I'm fairly confident that it will become my "go to" case in the coming months.

View attachment 40013
Thansk for posting the pic, I just ordered in white for my 6, good looking case.

missygal

Zealot
Silver
Jul 2, 2010

View attachment 40013

Of all the cases I bought I keep going back to this one. Used on my iPhone 5S also!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using iCafe Forums

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I was practicing using my lightbox and softbox to take product pictures and took this one of my iPhone 6+ Speck Candyshell Grip case on my iPhone 6+. I elevated the phone on a tall box in the lightbox and used Aperture to remove the box. Makes the phone look like it is "floating in the air". I am very pleased with the picture of my iPhone with my case :)

JCM_4308.jpg