iPhone 6 Plus Cases Discussion

Nathalie

Sep 12, 2015
I'm a little late but I just got the 6 plus last month and need a case. I want something that is protective but not bulky like the defender. I would like something that shows off the phone also. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks!
Hi Reginaalear!
In 10 days I will be launching a kickstarter campaign for our new case, that show off the iPhone and protects by covering only the corners. Look at our website: ecke-case.com
I am posting now to have some feedback on the product, so any comments are welcome.
We have multiple drop tests (that are the kickstater video, soon on our website) on concrete and tiles, it work amazingly well.
With the choice of 12 colors, that you can select individually for each corner, there is a wide range of combination possible.
I hope you like it and help share the news!! we really need some support.
Thanks!
Nathalie
IMG_1296.PNG

Reactions: reginaalear

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
Hi Reginaalear!
In 10 days I will be launching a kickstarter campaign for our new case, that show off the iPhone and protects by covering only the corners. Look at our website: ecke-case.com
I am posting now to have some feedback on the product, so any comments are welcome.
We have multiple drop tests (that are the kickstater video, soon on our website) on concrete and tiles, it work amazingly well.
With the choice of 12 colors, that you can select individually for each corner, there is a wide range of combination possible.
I hope you like it and help share the news!! we really need some support.
Thanks!
Nathalie
View attachment 42907
I would love to try out one of the cases. When will they be available?

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I got two cases for my phone. The first one was the otterbox commuter but I wanted a Apple case so I got the pink silicone case. I really like it but now it almost makes the phone feel to thin. I guess from where I've got used to it having the otterbox on it. Is anyone else still using the Apple cases? If so how are they holding up as far as protection? I was thinking about getting a leather one next.

Nathalie

Sep 12, 2015
I would love to try out one of the cases. When will they be available?
Hi! This Monday you eill be able to pre order them on kickstarter. We'll start shipping in Novemeber. You can sign up for the newsletter so you'll know a soon as their are updates.
Thank you for your interest and help us share the news!!

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
Loving my Kate spade- and caseology w rose gold bumper. Use those two the most- along w my apple leather case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk