iPhone 6 Plus Cases Discussion

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
I went with the Apple leather case for now and will probably switch to an Otterbox like I've had on every iPhone.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I really do want that big boy, iP 6 Plus. What case would you dress him in? I want the Otterbox Preserver, but I don't see it listed yet. So it will probably be the Defender shown here:
View attachment 38010

Here's the Otterbox selection for the iP 6 Plus:
http://m.otterbox.com/apple-iphone-6-plus-cases/apple-iphone-6-plus-cases,default,sc.html

What's your favorite?
My favorite has been the various models of Otterbox, until now. But that Spigen case that @Napoleon posted is really making me consider that one. That stand on the back seems very practical, and if the case itself is strong enough, the price is great! Why pay for an $50 - $59 for an Otterbox that will not even include a stand?

Actually, an ever better deal would be the link that @efuseakay posted above. $17.99 through Amazon vs. $34.99 through Spigen.

Last edited:

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I order the Spigen ultra hybrid to get me by until Lifeproof gets their cases out for the 6+.

azfalcon

Bronze
Sep 14, 2014
So i plan on ordering it Wednesday when I get paid....I know I'm about 6 weeks out but I can wait. Can I pick up a case for it and screen protector yet..should I even bother?

Thanks

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Yes to both. I have a Spigen Slim Armor case setting on my dresser just waiting to have my forthcoming 6 plus snapped in to it.

(Don't really bother with screen protectors myself, though.)

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
If you know exactly what you want in the case, I'd go ahead and do it. I believe I heard that otterbox defender is starting with their cases now. I think I got an email about it. I bought a clear back case for mine. I also have a pouch type case coming soon but that was before I found the clear back case. Do you want one that protects the whole entire phone?

azfalcon

Bronze
Sep 14, 2014
yes I just saw the 70.oo tag. I've never used an otterbox...are they that bulky?

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
yes I just saw the 70.oo tag. I've never used an otterbox...are they that bulky?
Otterbox defender is, yes. I believe one of the others are not bulky, but it only protects the back. That's not bad, but it's still expensive. Other back cases are not expensive. For now I bought a spigen clear air case crystal clear. I believe it's for the back but it'll protect the sides of screen. I got it on Amazon for cheap.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1410677185.322620.jpg

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I would wait until it closer to the delivery of the phone just in case the a problem with the fit of the phone in the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk