iPhone 6 Plus Cases Discussion

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
I would wait until it closer to the delivery of the phone just in case the a problem with the fit of the phone in the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a good idea. I'm waiting before I spend 70 bucks. I was told that spigen is good though.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Don't know about their cases. I'm just getting one of apples cases on launch day. I like a nice low profile case so it don't add a lot of bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azfalcon

Bronze
Sep 14, 2014
I was thinking of the flip type case that allows you to flip the front cover portion to the back.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I will be getting this one...

View attachment 38150
I have a few of those for the iPhone 5/5s. I really like them. I was going to order one for the iPhone 6, but surprisingly, they don't make a plain black one. :confused: They have slate and gunmetal, but not black. I also would have liked hot pink and black, but that's a no-go this year as well.

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I can't stand the Otterbox cases. Way to bulky. I guess unless you're in construction or the military then they are useful. The only Otterbox case that I ever bought was for my iPad mini that my 1 1/2 year old uses. She is brutal with it but for my phone, never.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Waiting to see if speck comes out with a candyshell flip case. I've had it on my IP5 for 2 years and love it.

nealh

Contributor
Silver
Apr 3, 2008
This is a nice looking case. However my lifeproof has saved me so many times so I'm sure I'll get one once there released.
Its a glorified bumper, I had one with my iPhone 5S. Expensive and was bulkier than the bumpers that are more Apple-like. I personal preferred that style and feel for a bumper. The obviously seem to address a major issue how thin the bottom portion and it was so flimsy on my it broken(I only took it off a few times). I never sent it back but I still have my concerns on the quality

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I got an email today letting me know my Spigen Iltra Hybrid (crystal clear) is ready to ship, I'm not terribly hard on my phones but when they come out I'll get a Lifeproof case for the "just in case" factor.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm always scared to get a bumper, that it would stretch over time.
Spigen bumpers are really tight at first. Getting them on and off is a bit difficult. If you're like me and swap cases every week, they loosen up, but in my experience it's never to the point where they are too loose. Apple bumpers were never too tight or too loose. I wish they still made them.

Reactions: Cjvdh and Bennyboy

nealh

Contributor
Silver
Apr 3, 2008
Spigen bumpers are really tight at first. Getting them on and off is a bit difficult. If you're like me and swap cases every week, they loosen up, but in my experience it's never to the point where they are too loose. Apple bumpers were never too tight or too loose. I wish they still made them.
i-blazon makes bumpers like Apple. Inexpensive and good quality and I have several(white/pink for my wife was replaced because it looked "dirty")
I have a black and white one and they never loosened up.

I am hoping they make them for iPhone 6/6+

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
That's good to know. I might wait a couple weeks and see how you guys like yours before I buy anything. I buy one and I rarely remove it from my phone.