iPhone 6 Plus Cases Discussion

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
My wife has an otterbox for her 6. It's no where near as bulky as the one for our 5's were. My pelican is thin but feels cheaper
You're right. One thing though I didn't go for a full case is the fact then it would defeat the purpose of choosing an iPhone color.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
So I am currently naked (not me but the phone, nobody needs to see that.) and usually like to experience the phone how apple designed it for the 1st week or so, but it's so big in scared I'm going to drop it. So my question is what cases are you guys using?

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
My friend got a screen protector put on today on her 6+. She's waiting for her Spigen back case to come in. I have that same back case but no screen protector and won't have one. All is well with me. I won't drop my phone until February 8.

snowtrooper1966

Genius
Gold
Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Currently using this, was the only thing available @ sprint store when I gave my wallet style to the Mrs:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Like it more than I did at first. About 1/8 inch thick, slightly rubberized. Enough to give it grip and protection, but not so much to hinder sliding it out of pocket.
But really looking toward to one of these Element Ronin bumpers:

ronin_2_family.jpg

ronin_family_bottom.jpg

Reactions: Cjvdh

shark5150

Oct 4, 2014
Philly
Did u take the protective film off of the inside and outside of it? That was a problem for lots of people! They didn't know and thought it was scratched

Reactions: Keukawater

shark5150

Oct 4, 2014
Philly
Ahhh. Ok. Mine was crystal clear when I removed them. Looks great on the phone. Great case. Nice and slim and grippy. (y)

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Black leather Apple case (for now) and Zagg Glass. Will look for a more rugged case once more hit the market.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using iCafe Forums

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Ahhh. Ok. Mine was crystal clear when I removed them. Looks great on the phone. Great case. Nice and slim and grippy. (y)
Thank you for letting me know about this but I still searched on YouTube for a spigen review. They also let me know about the clear film on both sides. It's not easy to peel them off as you don't even see it. Also no one told me about it the package didn't even say anything. Nonetheless Amazon gave me a refund to keep me as happy as I can be. I did purchase another one just like this but only because eBay gave me a $10 coupon for selling with them. All is okay although it's 1 o'clock in the morning and I'm talking about this right now.