iPhone 6 Plus Cases Discussion

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I will exchange it. I love it so much! It looks so cool, but I don't know why it chipped like that. Weird! I take care of my iPhone and cases so this was a little surprise.

You crack me up with don't buy another case from Apple.:ROFLMAO: I can't help it they're some pretty cases. Sleek and sexy love em'! I guess I'll never learn. :rolleyes:
Me too. I've got a good collection of Apple cases. I have all the leather 5/5s cases except yellow. Didn't like that shade. And now I've got all the leather 6 cases except brown. I love them. Do you have any of the leather cases? I prefer them over the silicone. The pink leather is probably my favorite. It's subtle unlike the pink silicone which is too flashy for me. It's almost neon.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Me too. I've got a good collection of Apple cases. I have all the leather 5/5s cases except yellow. Didn't like that shade. And now I've got all the leather 6 cases except brown. I love them. Do you have any of the leather cases? I prefer them over the silicone. The pink leather is probably my favorite. It's subtle unlike the pink silicone which is too flashy for me. It's almost neon.
Yes! These Apple Cases are designed to enhance the beauty of the iPhones they were made for. I just love them. I'm getting more of the Silicon cases probably this weekend. I'm going to exchange this White for a new White one and then get the blue, pink and red.

I haven't purchased any leather yet, however I have my eye on the Soft Pink leather one. It's just such a pretty subtle color that can go with a lot of things. It's not flashy but I don't mind flashy at all. You say the Pink Silicon is almost NEON! :eek: YES!! I LOVE IT! I will definitely make sure I get that this weekend then. I wasn't sure of that pink because it doesn't look neon in the pictures. But since you say that, I'm all in for the Pink Silicone!

The leather cases look beautiful. A co-worker of mine has the Navy and it looks very classy. I don't have a leather case yet but I bet when I get one I will be in love with it and have to get the other colors too.

Reactions: Europa

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes! These Apple Cases are designed to enhance the beauty of the iPhones they were made for. I just love them. I'm getting more of the Silicon cases probably this weekend. I'm going to exchange this White for a new White one and then get the blue, pink and red.

I haven't purchased any leather yet, however I have my eye on the Soft Pink leather one. It's just such a pretty subtle color that can go with a lot of things. It's not flashy but I don't mind flashy at all. You say the Pink Silicon is almost NEON! :eek: YES!! I LOVE IT! I will definitely make sure I get that this weekend then. I wasn't sure of that pink because it doesn't look neon in the pictures. But since you say that, I'm all in for the Pink Silicone!

The leather cases look beautiful. A co-worker of mine has the Navy and it looks very classy. I don't have a leather case yet but I bet when I get one I will be in love with it and have to get the other colors too.
The pink silicone is the same color as the pink 5c. Have you seen anyone carrying one of those or maybe at the Apple Store?

I wish they made a magenta (or even purple) leather case. That would be the only one I'd get because I would never take it off. Magenta on black makes my head spin in delight. I love that color combination. Side note, I want this bike so badly:

image.jpg

Reactions: Santa and Sharunda

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
View attachment 39029
The pink silicone is the same color as the pink 5c. Have you seen anyone carrying one of those or maybe at the Apple Store?

I wish they made a magenta (or even purple) leather case. That would be the only one I'd get because I would never take it off. Magenta on black makes my head spin in delight. I love that color combination. Side note, I want this bike so badly:

View attachment 39029
OOH! That's a bitchen bike!! I don't even ride and that looks good to me.(y) WOW! I think if I had that bike you wouldn't be able to get me off of it!

You know what?! A Magenta or even purple leather Apple case would be AMAZING LOOKING!:eek: That would be the absolute BEST! If I had that color I probably wouldn't take it off either and that would prompt me to own two because I would surely ruin one and would need a back up.

I haven't seen anyone using an Apple leather case or even an Apple silicone case on their iPhone 6 or 6+ except for me and my co-worker who has the Navy Leather case. 2 other co-workers who have just received their iPhone 6+'s have cheapie $10 plastic cases and are not even looking toward buying an Apple Silicone or Leather case. I saw a guy at my train station with a naked iPhone 6 clutched in his hand after he climbed the dirt mountain to get from the parking area to the station pavement to catch the train. He had a suit on and he was wobbling in those leather shoes on the dirt mound.:laugh2: I watched him and I zeroed in on that new iPhone clutched in his paw. He didn't fall but that could be a problem for him in the future. I wanted to yell out "Put a Case On It For God's Sake!!" I refrained from doing so.

When I was in the Apple store two Friday's ago, there were plenty of new iPhone 6/6+ owners and none of them had a case on their iPhone 6 or 6+ either!! All these people were walking around with NUDE iPhones!O_o I was astonished! The first thing I did was put my iPhone in it's White Silicone case after I re-unboxed it at work. I couldn't stand not having that slippery little bugger protected!! I just don't know how people do it!O_o

Last edited:
Reactions: Europa

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Nice case! Do they have a model with a clear back? And is the power button easy to press?
I love the case, and silver contrast with black. I do notice that the ring/silence button is hard to reach because the opening is deeply recessed, not so bad if you have long fingernails. I rarely ever use it so not a problem for me. The power button and volume buttons work fantastically great. I find it is even easier to press than my Apple leather case.

They don't have a clear case for this Neo Hybrid, but they do offer a 6+ clear case for this.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-capsule.html

Reactions: EverythingApple

BassFishing1

Nov 1, 2012
I purchased a SUPCASE (Heavy Duty) Belt Clip Holster for my iPhone 6 + (Unicorn Beetle Pro Series) off Amazon for $22.00. Case is both plastic and rubber. Very thin, ridges on the side to hold comfortably with, does not show the Apple sign on the back cover. Has a built in screen protector part of the front half that goes into the bottom half. Have had Ottebox Defenders on both my iPhone 4 & iPhone 5. If using the holster on the 5 the clip would shred the rubber on the case. Not sure what Otterbox will do with the new case for this larger phone.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I bought 2 Spigen products:

Spigen iPhone 6 Plus Case Neo Hybrid (Gunmetal)
Spigen iPhone 6 Plus Case Wallet S (Black)

And I found this cheap one online in Denmark: Apple iPhone 6 Plus inCover Plastic Cover (Black)

I actually like to use the last one - it fit so nice, but I'll guess the Spigen cover will protect my new iPhone best!?
I like those a lot. I have the Neo Hybrid but in satin silver. Nice to see you back. I haven't seen you around here in a long time. You are from Denmark?

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Does anyone here have a clear full body case for the iPhone 6+? Of course their only $2-3 on eBay but my worry would be pressing the home button and using touch ID as there is a lift on the front case around the home button.

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1413745858.649066.jpg

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone here have a clear full body case for the iPhone 6+? Of course their only $2-3 on eBay but my worry would be pressing the home button and using touch ID as there is a lift on the front case around the home button.

View attachment 39186
I have tried two. The first one had a flat back and the clear plastic on the back was scratched badly within days. The second one has bumpers on the back that prevent the back from getting scratched when layed on a surface. I really like the 2nd one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LOYNK26/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
I just got UAG Maverick for my iPhone 6+. My is silver in colour and looks same as in their website.

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/iphone_6_clear
Can you explain the difference in the cases? Looks like all of them are the same but the folio's. I checked 4 of the cases and all descriptions look the same and images appear the same aside from colors. This looks like a nice slim type case with really good protection.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Does anyone have the Spigen Neo Hybrid (not the metal)? I am curious if the edges are smooth/slippery like the hybrid metal version. I want done kind of grip on the edges as well as the back.

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
I ordered this from Amazon in white and in lime green. I like them both. The lime green has a tiny amount of glitter in it so when you are outside in the sun it sparkles just a bit. I'm up to 8 cases now. Must stop buying cases! I also screwed up and bought 2 each of the lime green and white caseology cases. It will be more of a hassle than it's worth to send them back and wait for a refund. If anyone wants one, or both, let me know and I'll send it/them to you. Forgot to mention, they are for the 6+. ATTACH=full]39284[/ATTACH]

Attachments