iPhone 6s iPhone 6s & 6s Plus Pre-order and Tracking

billinaz

Bronze
Jan 27, 2008
Not really. Many who ordered from carriers are getting them on launch day.

In my case

Date of order 9-11-2015 @ 1159pm

Your Pre-Order Status

• pre-order number
    XXXXXX5501790101
  • status
    We received your order and it is in process.
  • expected delivery date
    09/25/2015
This is from VERIZON

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Ordered the 128GB 6s Plus in Space Gray at 3:15AM EST. September 25th delivery date! I wish they made the gold or silver with a black front - would have gone for that if they did.

There are often a couple that accidentally slip through and get delivered a day early, but does anyone remember that year that FedEx delivered all of the launch day pre-orders a day early? That was awesome. It was the iPhone 4 back in 2010.

I love Nap's iPhone shirt from that year.
Haha I remember this - awesome.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
There are often a couple that accidentally slip through and get delivered a day early, but does anyone remember that year that FedEx delivered all of the launch day pre-orders a day early? That was awesome. It was the iPhone 4 back in 2010.
I remember it very well. It was my second iPhone after the 3G, and my first pre order/(pre)launch day iPhone. I remember the FedEx truck pulling up about 10AM and high-fiving the awesome lady that delivered my iPhone 4. I remember driving to the Apple Store the next morning, on the official launch day, to buy a bumper case. I got some dirty looks from people waiting in that longest of lines as I walked straight up to the door with my shiny new iPhone. They wouldn't let me in the store but an employee brought a bumper outside for me to purchase. I recall that after looking at it, I decided not to buy it, which kind of pissed the girl off. Good memories. :)

Here's the pic I took from the front of the line that day.

pics 059.jpg

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I remember it very well. It was my second iPhone after the 3G, and my first pre order/(pre)launch day iPhone. I remember the FedEx truck pulling up about 10AM and high-fiving the awesome lady that delivered my iPhone 4. I remember driving to the Apple Store the next morning, on the official launch day, to buy a bumper case. I got some dirty looks from people waiting in that longest of lines as I walked straight up to the door with my shiny new iPhone. They wouldn't let me in the store but an employee brought a bumper outside for me to purchase. I recall that after looking at it, I decided not to buy it, which kind of pissed the girl off. Good memories. :)

Here's the pic I took from the front of the line that day.

View attachment 42912
That was a good move - a few weeks later, we all got free Apple bumpers! (y)

Reactions: Kadelic

Superevangelist

Bronze
Nov 8, 2014
Anyone getting confirmation texts saying your order has been processed? I've heard of some people getting a text.

I haven't gotten one.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Anyone getting confirmation texts saying your order has been processed? I've heard of some people getting a text.

I haven't gotten one.
Did you order from Apple? What does your status say? Mine says "Processing." I haven't gotten any texts from them. I'm not signed up for that. I just check my order page for updates.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
For those that ordered through Apple, there's an option in the Apple Store App to receive Order Status Notifications. You have to turn it on in Settings>Apple Store>Notifications before you can actually turn it on in the App itself.

Last edited: