iPhone 7 iPhone 7/7 PLUS Campout thread

Zzz

Contributor
Bronze
Sep 13, 2014
Arrived at my local Verizon store at 7:00AM CST this morning and number 3 in line. As I'm standing in line my preorder for the Jet Black 128GB updated with a pushed back date of December! So much for the Jet Black. This Verizon store has the Matte Black 128GB. Going with that one.

Reactions: RyansTitan05

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
So last night at 1 am I drove by my local store. 2 people parked out front. We all shared what we knew. I seemed to have received the most information of the three of us, which was NO PLUS models for that store. I left. Went home. Slept in my own bed.

After dropping my kids off at 6:30 am, drove by again. Both of the trucks from the night before were gone. 1 car parked out front. Pulled up beside him and rolled down my window. He didn't seem interested in talking. So I left.

Just called the store, five minutes after they opened. And they told me that this morning when they opened, they in fact haD ZERO plus models.

Zzz

Contributor
Bronze
Sep 13, 2014
Walked out of my Verizon store with a iP7 Matte Black 128GB.

Better choice too. I held both the Matte Black and Jet Black and this is definitely the better choice. The Jet Black demo got put in the store this morning and was already scratched up. Full of fingerprints too. Yeah, I would not have been happy with that. All in all, worked out great for me. Hope the same for everyone on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk