iPhone 7 iPhone 7 iOS 10.1 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Why hasen't anybody reported my bug yet maybe it's only me who uses widgets.
Again, this is just my opinion, but I am replicating it by not doing a long enough swipe. The lock screen works fine for me if I do a normal swipe all the way to the right or left side. If I do a swipe where my thumb/finger doesn't even go anywhere, then it won't swipe all the way.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
How do you know that no one has reported the "bug"?

Have you reported the "bug" yet?

I agree with a couple of other members here - you should downgrade to iOS 10.0.3 or 10.0.2 and live with that for a while.
An apple advisor I'm working with reported it to engineers And how do I do that

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Again, this is just my opinion, but I am replicating it by not doing a long enough swipe. The lock screen works fine for me if I do a normal swipe all the way to the right or left side. If I do a swipe where my thumb/finger doesn't even go anywhere, then it won't swipe all the way.
Doing it the way I been doing it always it swipes half of the time

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Doing it the way I been doing it always it swipes half of the time
For me it will only fully swipe if I swipe to the full right or left side. A partial swipe on the user's end is not what they would want you to do in my opinion. Have you tried a full motion swipe?

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
For me it will only fully swipe if I swipe to the full right or left side. A partial swipe on the user's end is not what they would want you to do in my opinion. Have you tried a full motion swipe?
Yes no luck I tried An iPhone 6 and 7 same issue no issue with my iPad Air 2

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
I'm actually having difficulty with this, too. I don't ever access my widgets in real life, so it's no biggie for me.
I don't understand the kicking out when they swipe issue. Well, I understand it, but that doesn't make much sense that that would happen. I always do a full swipe. I just tried to replicate what was in the video of getting kicked out and I never have had that happen. I would think other people would possibly have issue. I've never seen anybody report it anywhere.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I don't understand the kicking out when they swipe issue. Well, I understand it, but that doesn't make much sense that that would happen. I always do a full swipe. I just tried to replicate what was in the video of getting kicked out and I never have had that happen. I would think other people would possibly have issue. I've never seen anybody report it anywhere.
I'm the first one to report

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I agree with a couple of other members here - you should downgrade to iOS 10.0.3 or 10.0.2 and live with that for a while.
Definitely. I’m not exactly sure how the downgrade process works, but you could probably easily Google it if no one here chimes in with the instructions. Keep us posted. :)

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I'm the first one to report
Apologies if this is a stupid question; I haven’t used the bug reporting tool in awhile: How do you know you’re the first to report it? Does the tool tell you the number of other people who have filed a report vis-à-vis the bug in question?

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Apologies if this is a stupid question; I haven’t used the bug reporting tool in awhile: How do you know you’re the first to report it? Does the tool tell you the number of other people who have filed a report vis-à-vis the bug in question?
I''m running stable version no beta

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
If you're referring to the tool if you're on a beta, I wish there was a way to know what people have reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.