iPhone 7 iPhone 7 preorder thread

ronnie123

Bronze
Aug 25, 2009
iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black
Ordered around 6AM launch day. Projected delivery went from NA, to Oct, and now to, "Ships: November."

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Got up at midnight and the new reserve page was not coming up so I set alarm clock for 3 am (12.00 PST ).
the page was already up before that time and no plus models available in MD DC PA
I will not settle for any other model. I can wait . I am just worried AT&T will change something to my order and I am not getting it or it will be delayed.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I had an order in for the Jet Black 256 7Plus when I thought the scratches were no big deal and I could handle them. I have since cancelled it when I determined that I could not handle them and I refuse to deal with the scratches.

I placed an order for the Black 256 7Plus on Friday night after checking the site to see if anything came in that I could reserve. When I saw that it just wasn't going to happen I placed this order and it says delivered by 10/11-10/17. :sick:

Now I'm just hoping for a move up in the date. :D In the meantime......I will continue to live vicariously through the photos and the happy folks on the eiC! Dead boards or not, I love this site!:ROFLMAO: There are like minded people here and that makes the launches and delivery watches like this fun! (y)

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Mine is supposedly coming tomorrow but according to the tracking it arrived in South Korea at 6:34am local time (7:34pm South Korea time). Skeptical that it will be at my door tomorrow.

Reactions: Sharunda

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Tardy to the party... I ordered mid day on pre-order day. Initially it said 2-3 weeks, with expected receive date of October 9th. Was notified this morning that I should have it this Wednesday or Thursday!!!
Silver 7plus, 128Gb. (256 just seemed like too much when I still have about 40gb free in my 128 ip6.

And yes, I'm still around. I deleted the app a while ago because it kept acting very fudgy, and then it just constantly crashing.

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
My husband's 7 Plus, matte black, 128 GB came on launch day. My 7 Plus, gold, 128 GB arrived today. I was given 9/23 as the delivery date for both of them, when I ordered at about 3:15-3:30AM EST on 9/9.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I had an order in for the Jet Black 256 7Plus when I thought the scratches were no big deal and I could handle them. I have since cancelled it when I determined that I could not handle them and I refuse to deal with the scratches.

I placed an order for the Black 256 7Plus on Friday night after checking the site to see if anything came in that I could reserve. When I saw that it just wasn't going to happen I placed this order and it says delivered by 10/11-10/17. :sick:

Now I'm just hoping for a move up in the date. :D In the meantime......I will continue to live vicariously through the photos and the happy folks on the eiC! Dead boards or not, I love this site!:ROFLMAO: There are like minded people here and that makes the launches and delivery watches like this fun! (y)
I think the Jet Black looks best.I am really looking forward to next years iPhone and want to make certain I get good resale value.
Scratches are not my worry. Rather AT&T screwing up I keep it in a case and it should be fine.
I like the saddle color leather case @Europa had suggested.
Looks like the both of us will have to enjoy and share the excitement of shipments trickling if for the forum members together. My dates are 10/14 to 10/21.