iPhone = Babe Magnet

iCop

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Tucson, AZ.
Well i am sure my $600 investment will remain scratch free LONG after those who chose to keep their phones in their pockets. I could give a crap if people think it looks stupid. I am not careless with my things. By all means, keep your phones in your pockets, but don't go whining like a little girl when you frack it up.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Well i am sure my $600 investment will remain scratch free LONG after those who chose to keep their phones in their pockets. I could give a crap if people think it looks stupid. I am not careless with my things. By all means, keep your phones in your pockets, but don't go whining like a little girl when you frack it up.
wow the langauge. simmah down dude. i keep my iPhone in a slip in holster. I have the Griffin Elan slim fit leather one..not the snap in. Yes it's annoying to slide the phone out of the thing everytime i want to check the screen. But it's better than the alternative.

Disclaimer-I removed the removeable clip and carry it in my pocket. The only reason i bought this is so objects in my pocket don't scratch up the phone. i do agree that wearing it on your belt, or even clipped and hanging on the outside of the pocket is kinda goofy.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Don't worry. I can take care of mine. If you like the holster, then go right ahead and use it. I'm just telling you the perception that has been shared on this forum by some of our female members.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
your rite i see more posts of peoples phones fallin out of their pockets then from a holster lol and then they cry

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
your rite i see more posts of peoples phones fallin out of their pockets then from a holster lol and then they cry
I read a post about a guy wearing his in a clip and leaning against a wall and scratching his iPhone. I guess it means that there's really no perfectly safe way to prevent the iPhone from possible damage.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
haha see my earlier post about holsters / cases.

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I keep my phone in a case, in my left pocket. I put nothing else in that pocket. My wallet is in my backpocket, keys and everything else go in the right.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I keep my phone in a case, in my left pocket. I put nothing else in that pocket. My wallet is in my backpocket, keys and everything else go in the right.
That's the same technique I use. I don't see how it'll get damaged that way unless I take a bullet in a random drive by shooting.

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
I have the case-mate signature took the clip off and keep it in my pocket. I have the holster on order. I could care less if this makes me look geeky or a nerd or whatever. The type of woman that look at such things really don't matter anyway. Once you lay the pipe right they could care less about what type of phone i have:laugh2:

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Why is it not 'cool' to keep it in a holster? Don't understand that. I'm trying to keep my phone safe.
Why is it not 'cool' to keep your pens in a pen protector? Don't understand that. I'm trying to keep my shirt safe.

Nuff. Said.

But, if it didn't get in the way of getting a beautiful girl's phone number, then more power to you.

What I want to know is if you were waiting in line, why weren't you just playing with your iPhone? If it were me, she would have noticed my iPhone because I had pulled it out of my pocket and was playing with it.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I totally got laid by a smokin' hot babe the very first night I had my iPhone.

Of course, we were already married. Does that count? :cool:

C130

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Don't worry. I can take care of mine. If you like the holster, then go right ahead and use it. I'm just telling you the perception that has been shared on this forum by some of our female members.
Anyone who gives a crap about what any female or anyone else thinks about keeping their iPhone in a holster needs to get a little bit of confidence. I would especially think a school teacher would understand this but then again we wonder why half the kids come out of school and all they care about is their "self image." Anyone who thinks differently of a person because they carry their phone in a holster isn't worth a second of my time anyway.

C130

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
I have the case-mate signature took the clip off and keep it in my pocket. I have the holster on order. I could care less if this makes me look geeky or a nerd or whatever. The type of woman that look at such things really don't matter anyway. Once you lay the pipe right they could care less about what type of phone i have:laugh2:

Go Blue Raiders!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Once you make that first impression, you won't ever get the chance to lay the pipe right.