iPhone comment

Leslienation

Jul 10, 2007
All I want to say is, this is a free country. People can say what ever they want. they can even mock me or yell @ me. But one thing is never gonna change, Jesus loves everyone.
According to the iPhone comment post, I just want to give some share or comment of my thought. that's it. All iPhone fans no need to react that much.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
All I want to say is, this is a free country. People can say what ever they want. they can even mock me or yell @ me. But one thing is never gonna change, Jesus loves everyone.
According to the iPhone comment post, I just want to give some share or comment of my thought. that's it. All iPhone fans no need to react that much.
Hey there and welcome! I appreciate your observations! It's interesting to see what different folks see as important or needing to change about the iPhone. I'm not an M$ fan but there are a lot of folks who use MSN and want to tie in the functionality.

Jesus christ.....
Amen! :)

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
This brings up a good point....would Jesus have an iPhone?
Hmmm...I picture him having a Blackberry because he would need the push email. But, I can definitely see him using the touchscreen and being really impressed with the bright, clear screen.