iPhone has MAJOR problems

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
why are complaining here, then! Return it and go away. What is this silly post supposed to accomplish?
I'm so sick of this fallacious argument. Just because he points out a couple of issues, he's supposed to give up everything?

justdoit

Aug 11, 2007
Try Doing this

I had the same problem and i was disappointed too BUT ... i was so mad that i removed the plastic skin on the face of the screen and guess what ... the voice is loud and clear. Its loud and clear like any other cellphone.

I picked up a 4g iPhone yesterday, and I'm very disappointed in a few things.

1) The ear piece volume is the WORST I'VE HEARD ON ANY CELL PHONE, EVER. This includes phones I had 7-8 years ago. With the volume all the way up, you can barley hear the person on the line. It's actually so bad that the phone is almost un-usable unless you're in a completely silent room.

2) I'm not getting a lot of my texts. I had 2 friends text me 5 times in a row, I never received any of the messages.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
Well i guess iam good then because my iPhone doesn't have any of those problems, the sound when in a phone call is just perfect and i get all my texts, my iPhone is perfect.