iPhone iOS 5 install gone a bit wrong

Jun 8, 2011
Hitchin
[Email Removed] ....literally took 10 mins to pay and activate... there were a few guys i found doing it after some 120 mins of looking on the internet but this guy just seemed to respond really fast... my iPhone is now restoring my files from my last back up and then i should be all good...

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
[Email Removed] ....literally took 10 mins to pay and activate... there were a few guys i found doing it after some 120 mins of looking on the internet but this guy just seemed to respond really fast... my iPhone is now restoring my files from my last back up and then i should be all good...
Due to forum policy it is prohibited to sell UDID slots or pass on such information for buying UDID slots. Post edited.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
So you're now an official beta tester! Enjoy. And remember not to do what you just did again.

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
Why would BGR post instructions but not warn readers you still need to have a Dev activate? Lol.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Why would BGR post instructions but not warn readers you still need to have a Dev activate? Lol.
The method BGR has posted does work, for some people, whereas for others it doesn't. I don't recommend this method, you should always use an official dev for UDID registration.