I already bought the iPhone and have a new AT&T line of service, so I want to try it out. I may not stick with it. So, I'm wondering what my options are if I cancel the AT&T service and stick with Sprint.
In 14 days my decision criteria will be different than most since I'll have the iPhone and be facing a 10% ($40) restocking fee. In essense:
$360 for 8 Gb "iPod Touch" (unactivated iPhone) with:
The only question is if I can still operate unactivated (using the DVD Jon techniques) after it's been activated.