iPhone Screenshot Thread

GerardFlores

just a quick question..:(

still trying to figure out how to mod my phone:( I don't know why its so hard. any way...the second step to hacking the phone says

"Place all the files you downloaded (in compressed format) into the new phonedmg folder which is located in: C:\phonedmg "

does this mean I just drag and drop these files into this folder, or is there a command I need to use?

princess_80854

Silver
thx but i have dl'd it and there are no blue signal bars or battery
Oh, I forgot it has the Duracell battery. Sorry. There are blue signal bars and battery icons in the Blue Carbon theme if you wanted to try that.

Last edited by a moderator:

i3fan8760

Bronze
Can anybody make me a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows theme please... and where can i get that simpsons one? Thank u in addvanced...

unknownentry

Bronze
Thanks but wat do u want a pic of?
Nevermind...I have one. This is going to look good. I am doing Harry Potter first and then Simpsons. I should have it within the hour if all you want is the homescreen. If you want battery icons, signal bars, etc... changed then it will take me longer.

unknownentry

Bronze
Can anybody make me a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows theme please... and where can i get that simpsons one? Thank u in addvanced...
Well I just found out that my girlfriend's sister just had a baby. I will be at the hospital most of the day tomorrow, but I will have it done by tomorrow night. Here is a pic of the homescreen so far. If you want different icons, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: