iPhone Screenshot Thread

hoits2000

Bronze
Ok, heres the deal, Im getting my iPhone tomorrow and I just want to change the sms icon on the main screen to the wtf icon that i saw on here, and thats it. Can someone give me the steps to take make that one little change?

unknownentry

Bronze
WOW Very Nice! Cant wait to see the simpsons theme...
I'm glad you like it! Did you get it on your iPhone yet? I thought I would make the color scheme match the background. I think it is my favorite of all the ones I've made even though I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan.
alb0zf1n3st said:
Nice theme I like this one
I like it, too!
skatevans said:
alb0zf1n3st anyway you can post a link to those dock icons? thanks!
Sorry alb0zf1n3st, but I had these downloaded and thought I would help skatevans out. skatevans, I have attached the 4 dock icons. At least the original. I think his have a blue tint to them.
hoits2000 said:
Ok, heres the deal, Im getting my iPhone tomorrow and I just want to change the sms icon on the main screen to the wtf icon that i saw on here, and thats it. Can someone give me the steps to take make that one little change?
Look here, download the software and follow the tutorials. If you need any help, just ask.
The commands you will need are:

rmdir /Applications/MobileSMS.app/icon.png
putfile Applications/MobileSMS.app/icon.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
here is my iPhone all modified :)

i did that gunmetal theme that was designed by digitalkid...ummm i changed my carrier logo and all the other symbols to blue....then my battery is blue (locked screen) and the slider is differ....and of course custom ringtones :)
i wanna thank everyone for all the help, i love my iPhone so much rite now.
thx guysss

Huso

Attachments

ciaran00

Bronze
Ok. Went for it.

Followed some instructions at MMi.

The picture of the girlie with the phone is by Jason Brooks.

Looks way better on the iPh than in my shaky pic :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DrVest

For those using Manzana, how do you go about adding extra icons at the bottom? I'd like to use the new Gunmetal theme but I'm not sure how to add them.

diiirk

id also like a link for that one too.. i have a question about all these themes...do you still ge tthe little red number in the corner of the icon when you get a new email or text?