iPhone Screenshot Thread

unknownentry

Bronze
id also like a link for that one too.. i have a question about all these themes...do you still ge tthe little red number in the corner of the icon when you get a new email or text?
You can change the color of that red number icon. I don't know if this theme has a different colored one or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

princess_80854

Silver
I would like the whole matrix theme, can anyone post the codes for me? Thanks!
You can find the Matrix theme over at "modmyiPhone" in the downloads section. I would post the link for you, but I can't get on the site. I don't know if it's the site or me.:laugh2:

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
id also like a link for that one too.. i have a question about all these themes...do you still ge tthe little red number in the corner of the icon when you get a new email or text?

you sure do, and you can actually change the color of those if u don't like the red one

hope that helps

huso

jgolden

I love this set, but on the modmyiPhone site, this theme has a different icon for the clock. Can you post this image so I can incorporate onto my iPhone?

Thanks!

hoits2000

Bronze
You can find the Matrix theme over at "modmyiPhone" in the downloads section. I would post the link for you, but I can't get on the site. I don't know if it's the site or me.:laugh2:
Are you still having trouble getting on their site? I am too, I can from my work wireless network, but not at home, not even using my iPhone. I think it is the network, that maybe blocked the website for some reason. Are you using vista as well?

Eric

coreycore02

just did mine 2 days ago, did the battery yesterday. heres some pics:

i also have the same batman logo from batman begins for a carrier logo, but i just like the way the att globe looks and is the only color on the screen, everything else black and white

dsuppa

Bronze
WolfmanXII, it is the Prado theme. You can find it on modmyiPhone and I gave you a link here.
Can anyone even get to this site anymore? I have been trying for over 2 weeks and it always says unable to locate server.

uPhone559

Bronze
Can anyone even get to this site anymore? I have been trying for over 2 weeks and it always says unable to locate server.
use vtunnel.com login to modmyiPhone - its a web based proxy, it's more than likely your ip got banned just like mine did so just send a private message to PoeticFoley and he will unban you on the firewall :)

reebs

Bronze
just did mine 2 days ago, did the battery yesterday. heres some pics:

i also have the same batman logo from batman begins for a carrier logo, but i just like the way the att globe looks and is the only color on the screen, everything else black and white
can you post your battery? i love the batman logo!:)

coreycore02

can you post your battery? i love the batman logo!:)
it wont let me post em here but i put them up on some dumb file hosting
here is the battery logo all 17 or however battery PNGs

and if you like that i took the same batman icon and made the carrier logo as well.

yeah i love batman as well and the one that someone else had done that is around the internet someplace is ok but i like the logo from the batman begins and i cleaned it up real nice... ENJOY!