iPhone Screenshot Thread

coreycore02

also i changed my icons again... the white was just a little too much last time, but i still wanted to black and white look... here is the homescreen now

and yes that is old school steve jobs on the stamp for the mail icon ;)

coreycore02

hmm for some reason i think the battery replacement files has messed up my iPhone. on the home screen it always seem to be a constant full charge...hmmm use at your own risk, but ill try and work it out tomorr or poss later on tonight

reebs

Bronze
it wont let me post em here but i put them up on some dumb file hosting
here is the battery logo all 17 or however battery PNGs

and if you like that i took the same batman icon and made the carrier logo as well.

yeah i love batman as well and the one that someone else had done that is around the internet someplace is ok but i like the logo from the batman begins and i cleaned it up real nice... ENJOY!
coreycore,
it won't let me download, it brings up the site, i click the download and doesn't do anything, states "waiting for download ...mediafire.com..." can you check it please? thanks!:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

coreycore02

hmmm strange, i just checked it from my computer and works just fine.... im using firefox in XP.... lemme try and check from another computer and get back to you on this... worse case scenario u PM me with your email and i cna email you the files... be back once i check another computer

reebs

Bronze
hmmm strange, i just checked it from my computer and works just fine.... im using firefox in XP.... lemme try and check from another computer and get back to you on this... worse case scenario u PM me with your email and i cna email you the files... be back once i check another computer
corey,

got it. maybe just a problem with site earlier. thank you so much!

coreycore02

ok so i tried and it works fine for me... i tried using firefox, IE, and safari all on pcs and works just fine... not sure y its doing that for you. i uploaded them to another site... maybe that might work, feel free to try but be aware on this site has a bunch more loops to jump through to get to the download, nothing bad just pop-up here and there, entering a code to make sure your not a automated system, etc... you don't have to sign up for anything, this one just has a few more steps to the download thats it. lemme know how it goes

coreycore02

hahaha right as i post that last comment you posted... go figure... well enjoy! and also don't forget the use at own risk with the battery icons.... i still never figured it out y my battery on the home screen would never die out... i had to update the iPhone software this morning to the v1.01 and had to restore so that fixed everything and then i re-modded it so...i decided to leave the battery charging alone this time

anyways enjoy!

reebs

Bronze
thanks for all your help, got it earlier. maybe just temporary problem with site. my phone's going to look so sweet! :laugh2:

coreycore02

yeah i really want to do an entire batman theme for all the icons, but im afraid it would take me a bit to get all the pics and do all the photoshop, and im feeling pretty lazy so ill just sit back and hope someone else does it, lol...

btw.... post a pic once your mod is done, show us the awesomeness!

GerardFlores

Help

Im sorry, but I still cant seem to get into my phone to do these mods....Im missing a step somewhere and have tried about 50 times..lol...someone please help:( can someone call me and walk me through this(it would be a free call;), or maybe give me a site with more directions...thank u for any help:)

Gerard

coreycore02

Im sorry, but I still cant seem to get into my phone to do these mods....Im missing a step somewhere and have tried about 50 times..lol...someone please help:( can someone call me and walk me through this(it would be a free call;), or maybe give me a site with more directions...thank u for any help:)

Gerard
yeah go here

go to the part under modding and there will be a link for modding on macs and modding in windows... both sections have detailed instructions in the forums on how to do it... they helped me a ton

also if you use a PC, feel free to ask any questions, i may be able to help

reebs

Bronze
yeah i really want to do an entire batman theme for all the icons, but im afraid it would take me a bit to get all the pics and do all the photoshop, and im feeling pretty lazy so ill just sit back and hope someone else does it, lol...

btw.... post a pic once your mod is done, show us the awesomeness!
that would be so cool! wish i could do it but don't have photoshop or $1000 to get it. think i may ask my because who is a graphic designer to come up with something ;)

MacManiac102

Bronze
not the best of pics but you get the idea.... I went with the gunmetal set but changed some colors on it to get more blue... Used the carbon slider buttons and changed them to blue.. then set the opacity on the bottom 4 buttons to 65 so that the words behind them could be seen... Then I am also a big orange fan so I did the battery orange... Come football season it will all get changed to Baltimore Ravens stuff

*cough/choke*

I am a Louisville fan...

aznboi0007

My first background...decided to keep it simple. It's not perfect but each icon highlights on its own. Icons from modmyiPhone.com

laxdomination

hey
yeah i saw it
i got those icons off of hackiPhone.com or w/e the website is
and i installed them on my iPhone, but idk how to put those speakers on the side and change the actual background, how do you do that? and the docks too? how can i move mail one up top and take like stocks out or something else......i've read a lot of stuff on mod myiPhone.com but still couldnt figure it out
here is what mine looks like now.

there is a pic....as you can see my mail one doesn't go well with all the other ones in the dock :(...i wanna put that big monitor down for SAFARI, and take mail out and put it up instead of stock
so just have iPhone, SAFARI and IPOD down on dock
also the two speakers

how do i do that? can someone write all the codes and crap for terminal

thanks a lot ei

ohh also iTunes is telling me that i only have 200mb left :(, and i know i have more...whats up with that? should i restore this biattchhhh? oor what?

thx guys

huso selimovic

I am having the same problem as you if anyone could help me that would be great.

scrowner

Bronze
LOL! I have finished modding, but I can not get a picture file (JPG) small enough to allow upload to this thread. I have spent more time on resizing picture files then modding the phone. Could some one give me a clue as to how to reduce my files to less than 97KB as allowed by this site and still be viewable? I see some of you made GIFs - not going to do that. But some simple trick to reduce my file size - I am using the camera on the lowest file size setting - but still too big even after cropping.

Thanks.