iPhone Screenshot Thread

Joon

Bronze
If you are a mac user and want an easy way to share your photos, files, etc, use this program Quickshareit. Here is the link. http://www.quickshareit.com/

Fantastic program. I recommend it to anyone who has a mac. Just drag the file you want to share to the Q icon and that is it. Then go to where you want to share the link and paste it and DONE. It is that simple.

JoBLiN

The first one is Curly Maple and the second is Red Oak. These were on modmyiPhone.com for about 12 hours and then taken off. Anyone have any idea why? Cause I'd love to see more...I could only think that it was because they look just like the stock images.

Last edited by a moderator:

marauderrt10

Bronze
The first one is Curly Maple and the second is Red Oak. These were on modmyiPhone.com for about 12 hours and then taken off. Anyone have any idea why? Cause I'd love to see more...I could only think that it was because they look just like the stock images.

thats why, you arent allowed to modify copywritten images.

bayareaiphone

Resize your pictures using TINYPIC.com

Yeah go to tinypic.com, its very simple. No need to have a user account. Check it out then try to upload it here again so we can all see what you got!:cool:

LOL! I have finished modding, but I can not get a picture file (JPG) small enough to allow upload to this thread. I have spent more time on resizing picture files then modding the phone. Could some one give me a clue as to how to reduce my files to less than 97KB as allowed by this site and still be viewable? I see some of you made GIFs - not going to do that. But some simple trick to reduce my file size - I am using the camera on the lowest file size setting - but still too big even after cropping.

Thanks.

reebs

Bronze
Here's mine! Under modifymyiPhone.com under hawaiian theme!

SoccerSpartan20

Bronze
i must be completely stupid

because i don't even see how you can modify your icons and other images on the iPhone! how do you replace them? where are you able to get into the system's files? They look amaaazing, can somebody send me a message with the link to the thread that has walk through directions?

reebs

Bronze
because i don't even see how you can modify your icons and other images on the iPhone! how do you replace them? where are you able to get into the system's files? They look amaaazing, can somebody send me a message with the link to the thread that has walk through directions?
start here...

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Heres Mine.... Taken with iPhone Screen Shot Utility....Sweet Program

jessiebarber

haha! GREAT!

heres mine , custom carrier logo(i forgot to load the other logo before i took the pic), mirror icon set, stock ringtones and alerts removed.

hahahaha AMERICA, **** YEAH!
wow, you're my hero. I can't wait to do this.

bayareaiphone

Nice Mod!

Thats looks very very nice! I got the same theme but it seems to be older one. I like the black ipod and iPhone with the Apple logo also how you changed the wording in the slide to unlock. If you have the whole file to share hook me up. Thanks in advance!:cool:

Heres Mine.... Taken with iPhone Screen Shot Utility....Sweet Program

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Thats looks very very nice! I got the same theme but it seems to be older one. I like the black ipod and iPhone with the Apple logo also how you changed the wording in the slide to unlock. If you have the whole file to share hook me up. Thanks in advance!:cool:
To change text in Slide To Unlock, you have to edit the SpringBoard.strings file, found in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj

I used the ipod and iPhone image from the first Gunmetal release

Beyder28

teriyakiboy13 said:
can someone post the icon for the phone and the clock ?
Can you please tell me how your got your icons that are on the dock not to have a background? I did my mod through ifuntastic 2.5 and the icons on the doc have a background. I can change the background color through the menu on ifuntastic but I cant get rid of it. Please help.

DanUC6

Bronze
To change text in Slide To Unlock, you have to edit the SpringBoard.strings file, found in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj

I used the ipod and iPhone image from the first Gunmetal release
What do you have to do when you get there?

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
What do you have to do when you get there?
Copy over the SpringBoard.strings file over to your pc\mac...

if on pc, open the file in wordpad....hit ctrl F and search for slide, when you get to the part that says "slide to unlock", chage that to what you want it to say, then go to File-Save As- and save it as rtf (rich text format found in the drop down menu) and copy it back over. BE SURE TO MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILE FIRST JUST IN CASE SOMETHING SCREWS UP....YOU HAVE A BACKUP.

Or you can search around, I believe the SpringBaord.strings file has been posted on this site or on modmyiPhone.

DanUC6

Bronze
Copy over the SpringBoard.strings file over to your pc\mac...

if on pc, open the file in wordpad....hit ctrl F and search for slide, when you get to the part that says "slide to unlock", chage that to what you want it to say, then go to File-Save As- and save it as rtf (rich text format found in the drop down menu) and copy it back over. BE SURE TO MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL FILE FIRST JUST IN CASE SOMETHING SCREWS UP....YOU HAVE A BACKUP.

Or you can search around, I believe the SpringBaord.strings file has been posted on this site or on modmyiPhone.
I am usinf iFuntastic and in this file there is one word...thats it!

faith

Well...

has anyone yet to create a clean transformer(new not 80s) mod pack yet? it would be hella tight..