iPhone Screenshot Thread

DanUC6

Bronze
Heres Mine.... Taken with iPhone Screen Shot Utility....Sweet Program

I tryed doing the keypad and when installed it would popup for 3 seconds then it would go back to the default one. I tried to replace the bardialer and it would only change the little icon at the bottom then did the default dialer or something like that and when the dial pad opened it would come up for 2 seconds and then disappear? Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

cybergreg

My iPhone... I use the #11 icon with some shell script to load whatever 'other' app I want. I can switch between the following:
1. VRecorder
2. NES
3. TicTacToe
4. iDecor

The Terminal icon is the modmyiPhone logo and is how I run the shell scripts.
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
I tryed doing the keypad and when installed it would popup for 3 seconds then it would go back to the default one. I tried to replace the bardialer and it would only change the little icon at the bottom then did the default dialer or something like that and when the dial pad opened it would come up for 2 seconds and then disappear? Any suggestions?
You just need to replace the BarDialer_Sel.png image and thats it, should work.

ryancm

here are my simple mods. icons, dock and logo. The colors of the text bubbles are also different :) and nice dial pad up above ;)

Casetay

Bronze
Hey Silent I am still trying to figure out how to change the text and I can't figure it out. I am on a mac but how do I go about changing it? Is it like changing the slider colors or anything like that? Thanks man

To change text in Slide To Unlock, you have to edit the SpringBoard.strings file, found in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj

I used the ipod and iPhone image from the first Gunmetal release

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Hey Silent I am still trying to figure out how to change the text and I can't figure it out. I am on a mac but how do I go about changing it? Is it like changing the slider colors or anything like that? Thanks man
Not too sure on MAC, but on windows you open the file in wordpad, do a find (ctrl + F) search for unlock until you get to "slide to unock" type what you want there, save file copy back over.

unknownentry

Bronze
I looked on ModMyiPhone and it wasn't on there...I think he hasn't shared it with anyone yet. Hopefully he will...I love the Beatles.

speedemonV12

modmyiPhone is down :(

does anyone have a tutorial on how to change the text in various places on the phone, like the shutdown, or unlock text, ?