iPhone Screenshot Thread

Babyboy212

since i don't know how to post my own image... i'll provide a link to how mine looks.. the only difference with mine is that everything on the top (signal bars, etc) are blue and has the iPhone logo on it next to an Apple.

The big ball in the middle acts as my iSwap, which then changes to a new york theme that has NES, Tic Tac Toe, and Lights Off

Last edited by a moderator:

MotoGreg

Had to take a pic with my camera, haven't done the screenshot mod because it looks a little complicated for me. I used some logos and pics that have meaning to me (daughter, wife, dog, my MX number plate, etc) and I'll probably end up changing them a lot.

I want to get rid of the text on the bottom row (phone, mail, safari, ipod) as the pics pretty much explain what the buttons are for anyway. How do I do that? I've seen something to modify the text but haven't tried that as it looks very complicated but how can I delete it?

For the dock I just made a black dock picture so it was the same color as the rest of the screen and then found the 4 pictures via google images and modified them with photoshop.

H

Hayesimus

i absolutely love your sms icon. "wtf" love it

i want it.

H

Hayesimus

can you PLEASE! tell me how to get that awesome duracel battery? i'm very new to modding.

H

Hayesimus

okay for REAL you must tell me what to do to have pics for the dialer keys! i have an awesome idea! :D

H

Hayesimus

okay that's what i don't know. is just one pic? i didn't know if each button was a sep pic or something. well here goes.

H

Hayesimus

okay i want to use my own pic so is there like a standard image somewhere that has empty space around the numbers etc? then i can just insert my image behind the other and merge them?

Just did this last night with MMI theme installer, *I didn't make the standard icons or the background* I made some matching icons for most of my other apps but I only have AIM showing

Attachments

H

Hayesimus

DSC00242small.jpg

DSC00241small.jpg

here's a couple snaps of my new slider buttons. I'm so proud!