iPhone Screenshot Thread

fearofnormalcy

Evangelist
Gold
So, I caved last night after remembering how awesome Jaku looked, and went to download it along with Winterboard...and got caught in a bootloop.

I performed the volume up trick, and while that worked to get me to boot with extensions disabled, I was STILL in a bootloop after uninstalling Winterboard and Jaku (and pincrush), so I was forced to restore to 6.1.1 and rejailbreak.

At least the window of opportunity was still open, right?

That truly seals my decision to go Winterboard free from here on out...

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
sad to say, I had to restore and put it back to stock. I had some connection issues and took it into the Apple store. they swapped it, I started syncing the new one and jailbroke it, just to find out they gave me a 16 gig when I originally had a 32 gig. so I'm going back today (without an appointment) to hopefully get the right one.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Haha how you doing, brother? I've missed you guys. I heard about the hailbreak 2 days ago, I confirmed with Europa and 15 minutes later I had a theme installed. I love Apple and the iPhone, but damn its boring to look at that screen. Every time I jailbreak I buy one full theme, Boss was the one for me this time. Apple should hire fif7y to design their I devices, the guy is a genius. Here's mine today, and for a while. View attachment 28037
Benny...I want to get this theme but Mindi suggested I better just do something simple since I just jail broke my phone today! She's probably right. I haven't got a clue. How many icons are themed in that package?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Benny...I want to get this theme but Mindi suggested I better just do something simple since I just jail broke my phone today! She's probably right. I haven't got a clue. How many icons are themed in that package?
It's on the themeiT repo and I don't see it anywhere how many but it's a lot, plus the usual automatic icon mask. It's actually not as completed as it was on the previous jailbreak. I deleted it for now, but its worth the money.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Rookie here...can't find. O_o

Can you walk me through fininding this theme? And can I get it without being a Level 3 Rocket Scientist? :p
1 - Launch Cydia and go to the "Manage" tab in the menu
2 - Click on "Sources" then "Edit" and "Add"
3 - Insert our repo url

4 - That's it! Go back to the "Changes" tab, download Theme it.app and start enjoying great themes

Last edited by a moderator:

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
1 - Launch Cydia and go to the "Manage" tab in the menu
2 - Click on "Sources" then "Edit" and "Add"
3 - Insert our repo url :

4 - That's it! Go back to the "Changes" tab, download Theme it.app and start enjoying great themes
You copy & paster ;) LOL

Sent using iCafe app

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
I did this, got the app but there is some sort of problem with logging on. Have to work through it.
Just tested it and it worked for me. Do you see the Theme It app on your springboard? Try force quitting it and opening it again.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Just tested it and it worked for me. Do you see the Theme It app on your springboard? Try force quitting it and opening it again.
I got logged in. I bought the theme but there is a problem with the installer app according to the message I got and I have to download from the website or something. Tired now.

Have to deal with it tomorrow. Dayum.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Here is the problem I have.

After I got the Theme App it gave me a installer error and referred me to their blog...apparently something is wrong with their app...

http://blog.themeitapp.com/

So I went through the steps and used iFunbox to get the theme onto my device.

When I try and install it now it just says Install Package and at the bottom it says Package present on Disk 1 but nothing seems to happen. It just spins and doens't install. I tried the force install option and that produces an error. I wonder if I bought the wrong package as it first said it wasn't compatiable with my device and then I selected the force buy option...

I dunno. Should have listened to Mindi I know it. :(

Any suggestions? The thing seems stuck and just won't install. Plus I have to quit the app to get it to stop. Even the cancel button produces no response.