iPhone Screenshot Thread

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
no, that's just how it opens now. I'm debating on doing a restore and re jailbreaking it, but I really don't want to have to go through re installing everything again.
PKGBackup has worked quite well for me in the past for re-installing Cydia apps as well as their settings. Activator settings, iFile bookmarks, keyboard shortcuts, SBSettings data, SHSH blobs, web Clips, Cydia sources, Preference files, and Springboard layouts, etc. I don't know how much it costs these days, I think I paid $6 or so a few years ago, but it's worth it IMO. I don't recommend using it to restore Cydia app after a new iOS jailbreak but it's awesome for restores during the same JB cycle. YMMV.

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
Yeah, I've seen a bunch of screenshots of that. It's caused by installation of an incompatible app/tweak/theme. Did you install or update anything today? Try uninstalling them in safe mode.
possibly, I think something had updated, and I was also test driving a new tweak that was from one of "those" repos, I guess I'll just have to bail on it and see if that makes a difference.

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
All better! Thanks Europa for the help! Not totally sure which package it was, I actually uninstalled a bunch that I didn't really use that I installed to try out (ie: livepapers and Deck). Less is more.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I miss my jailbreak...
In a way I'm not, looking at the new features iOS 7 has, but I look at those icons and I shiver. I get it, functionality is way more important, but I'm too picky when it comes to design so who knows, I might jailbreak when it's time again.