iPhone Screenshot Thread

Imagine09

Bronze
Still playing around...not really sure what I want yet. There are some pretty cool mods on the previous pages that I like.

IPhone.jpg

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Still playing around...not really sure what I want yet. There are some pretty cool mods on the previous pages that I like.
That's pretty awesome looking and in vogue with the new Simpson's movie hitting theaters soon.

LEVID

not the best of pics but you get the idea.... I went with the gunmetal set but changed some colors on it to get more blue... Used the carbon slider buttons and changed them to blue.. then set the opacity on the bottom 4 buttons to 65 so that the words behind them could be seen... Then I am also a big orange fan so I did the battery orange... Come football season it will all get changed to Baltimore Ravens stuff

finagle69

Bronze
here are some pics of my latest. i used the highly detailed and stylized icons from Mattahan's Buuf icon set. lots of scaling and a couple had to be modded.

changed all home icons, added 3 wallpapers and thumbnails, changed the unlock, power, and answer sliders, changed the red bubble that shows number of emails/texts/calls.

here are pics of the icons on the phone (click for larger)

and here is a screenshot showing all icons,alternative icons, and wallpapers in the set (click for larger)

Last edited by a moderator:

OJsakila

Still playing...now I'm going to see about removing the text at the bottom of the screen.
Holy Sheite Muslim! That is super cool. And not to bug you but how can I get my carrier logo to say "Jimi" ? I have already loaded up ringtones and changed home page icons and added color to my bars but I don't know how to modify the carrier logo for Jimi. I have a hudge catalog of jimi ALBUMS and bootlegs on the iPhone and that would be the Sh*t!

chrissurra

Bronze
Nice mod, where did you get the icon for maps? Any way you can upload it somewhere?

Lazarus

Bronze
same here, i like it a lot can you please upload them along with the AT&T

uPhone559

Bronze
you can find that icon set over at modmyiPhone.com in download section under theme's than search for revroy