i went with the whole OSX style, i did keep my MAP and STOCK icon,
i didn't like the other ones
and my PHONE icon seems to be just a lil bigger then the other ones in the dock
let me know what u gusy think

here they're

ohh yeah my carrier is also changed to "Apple logo + iPHONE"

princess_80854

Silver
Wow! That is amazing! :cool:Would it be possible for me to use your mods on my iPhone? And How do you do it
You can look here
Using Manzana, just drag and drop the icons from the download to their respective folders in the Manzana software. Then, restart your phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

gmoney

You can look here
Using Manzana, just drag and drop the icons from the download to their respective folders in the Manzana software. Then, restart your phone.
Thanks a lot. I'm just feeling a little scared to do it because I'm afraid my iPhone might turn into a brick. Is this a big risk?

Last edited by a moderator:

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
hey
yeah i saw it
i got those icons off of hackiPhone.com or w/e the website is
and i installed them on my iPhone, but idk how to put those speakers on the side and change the actual background, how do you do that? and the docks too? how can i move mail one up top and take like stocks out or something else......i've read a lot of stuff on mod myiPhone.com but still couldnt figure it out
here is what mine looks like now.

there is a pic....as you can see my mail one doesn't go well with all the other ones in the dock :(...i wanna put that big monitor down for SAFARI, and take mail out and put it up instead of stock
so just have iPhone, SAFARI and IPOD down on dock
also the two speakers

how do i do that? can someone write all the codes and crap for terminal

thanks a lot ei

ohh also iTunes is telling me that i only have 200mb left :(, and i know i have more...whats up with that? should i restore this biattchhhh? oor what?

thx guys

huso selimovic

Attachments

iPhobos

Bronze
Anyone know the Photoshop color numbers for the blue of the current signal bars and the E?

Like the R G B numbers?

princess_80854

Silver
Thanks a lot. I'm just feeling a little scared to do it because I'm afraid my iPhone might turn into a brick. Is this a big risk?
No, it's not that big of a risk if you follow the directions. It's really easy. If you mess up, you can always do a restore with iTunes. I haven't heard of anyone bricking their phone with this. You're simply adding ringtones or changing graphics.

But, it's all up to you and what you feel comfortable doing with your phone. Good Luck!:laugh2:

RealShakaZulu

I Hate you ALL

I am exhausted after a weeks work...ready to just flop on the couch and watch the Fifth Element. THEN i see this thread and now I will be up all night modding my phone...THANKS!

Will upload pics in like 5 hours...off to Photoshop...

princess_80854

Silver
I am exhausted after a weeks work...ready to just flop on the couch and watch the Fifth Element. THEN i see this thread and now I will be up all night modding my phone...THANKS!

Will upload pics in like 5 hours...off to Photoshop...
God Luck! Welcome to EiP! I'll be looking for the pics.

gmoney

No, it's not that big of a risk if you follow the directions. It's really easy. If you mess up, you can always do a restore with iTunes. I haven't heard of anyone bricking their phone with this. You're simply adding ringtones or changing graphics.

But, it's all up to you and what you feel comfortable doing with your phone. Good Luck!:laugh2:
Thanks again. I'll probably end up trying the mod out. I forgot that even if the iPhone freezes with the mod,I can restore the original settings