iPhone video at Apple.com

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
Stunning really.

The interface and set up for the phone aspect of it is just awesome. So easily set up and used. I am a bit stunned. I am no fan of the way cell phones have ever worked, it seems like someone might finally be getting it right.

Now back to watch the rest.
Wow. I am a bit stunned as well. I don't care how much it is or what it takes, I have to get one of these next Friday.

gadgetguy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Finally official news!

As I said in an earlier post last week, big news would come out a week before Iday! Now everyone has most of their questions answered with this video! Great find! This video should be placed at the top of the forum page!

RevRoy

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
he mentioned 16 apps but I only see 12 icons. Are the four icons along the bottom (Phone,Mail,Safari,ipod) considered the other apps making it 16?

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
"In about a week you will be typing faster than anyother smartphone"

Thats a bold claim. Hope its true.

You just have to "Trust the Keyboard"

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Stunning really.

The interface and set up for the phone aspect of it is just awesome. So easily set up and used. I am a bit stunned. I am no fan of the way cell phones have ever worked, it seems like someone might finally be getting it right.

Now back to watch the rest.

agreed. i just finished watching it and just when you thought you knew everything about a specific feature, there was another button, menu or preference.

the traffic and directions seems awesome and i can see some third party developers only making it better.

awesome. its going to be a long 7 days ;)

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Airplane mode! LOL! I wonder if that will fly (no pun intended) with the flight attendants haha

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I've decided I hate this video. Its only gona put more people in line next week :(

Soujutsu

Jun 19, 2007
New Orleans
i love the video, but the ringtone part made me a little sad...no custom tones! i hope we can customize our ringtones next friday. :(

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
"Seriously, It's in god damn airplane mode, Look at the freakin airplane in the corner of the screen!' Shows flight attendant iPhone
LOL, no really i'm seriously laughing out loud right now. My dog is looking at me really weird trying to figure out what's wrong with me........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: