iPhone vs Samsung (ENOUGH ALREADY)

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
I'm sitting here cracking up at this thread, with tears in my eyes! My colleagues are now wondering what's wrong with me. This is flipping hilarious...

PS: Keep em' coming...

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
Sounds like you just want other people's work for free. I would love if Mötley Crüe sent me their entire catalog by email, but I believe gmail has a 25mb limit. Should I complain about gmail now?

I understand you want freedom of choice, but why would Apple need to show directories of the iPhone? I just can't see a need for that. Part of innovation is change for the better. My old palm pilot had directories. It also had a "start" menu :)! That's what we need, a start menu in the bottom left. I'm emailing Tim right now!
Apple is trying to help make our lives easier. You either take their hand and help make them billions or you help their competition create a fair fight. Or both! Because Steve would LOVE to know you carry a droid in your other pocket....(turns in grave)
Dude.... I don't want anyone's work for free. I buy all of my music either through iTunes or Amazon. I have also converted my entire CD collection to digital format, so I do not know what you are implying. You can make rintones from MP3's or for that matter use any sound as a ringtone (example, my SMS tones is the Roadrunner's meep meep). I have a pretty good collection on sound bytes on my computer at home.

Being able to connect to my FTP server at home and download content to my phone when i'm on vacation is a great ability that I use a lot. Android allows me that flexibility. I'm not disparaging Apple, we have three iPhones, two iPads and two Macs in our household, so I do like Apple. I just wish that iOS had this ability. That's all.

~S

Reactions: RoofMonkey

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Let's not get personal, though. Thanks.
You have to mention that the article is 8 months old, some people gonna read that and think its current. That's kind of disrespectful especially coming from someone that's been trolling in here for quite some time now. Anyway, my apologies.

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
@bilnye37

That's funny I just bought a Sega although fun I quickly remembered why I bought a SNES lol.
Actually most of the games I played that were on both platforms were much better on sega. But sega didn't have Mario so... :p

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
As to the original topic, I just don't get why people walk up and try to tell you why you should be jealous of a Samsung. I never walk up to people with droids and say,"mines better!" Lol I texted a friend a couple days ago to tell him I was selling my earpods on eBay and that the were already at 20 bucks with 5 days left on the auction. And he said,"why would you sell em? That's the only thing new on that phone. Everything else is the same." I just rolled my eyes. Hell he was telling me he was so broke that he was considering doin mail fraud to get money and then he tells me he has a SGS3 it is better than my iPhone 5. I'm thinking, how can you afford that? Not to mention he owes me 2,000 dollars. Yeah... Just tired of how the conversation always goes there with him.