iPhoneRingToneMaker is here

iFerd

Jul 17, 2007
ya iam interested in know this as well. Do you have to go through Jailbreak and such? or is there a simpler way.. I know a restore erases it, am i right?
If you go to the Manage Ringtones tab and highlight one of the installed ringtones, you get an option to delete. It then asks if you want to take it off of your phone and/or computer. The app removes the ringtone from your phone. No fuss, no muss.

gnarlyjp88

Jul 5, 2007
This question still hasn't been answered but maybe third try is the charm. Can I still use this if I already hacked my phone?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
If you go to the Mange Ringtones tab and highlight one of the installed ringtones, you get an option to delete. It then asks if you want to take it off of your phone and/or computer. The app removes the ringtone from your phone. No fuss, no muss.
What about deleting the default ringtones that came with the phone, like stupid Bark and Robot and Pinball? Anyone know how to do that?

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
This question still hasn't been answered but maybe third try is the charm. Can I still use this if I already hacked my phone?
Since most people here said they didn't hack their phones (myself included) I suspect this has something to do with your lack of an answer. Hopefully the developer can answer this question for you.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
What about deleting the default ringtones that came with the phone, like stupid Bark and Robot and Pinball? Anyone know how to do that?
If you feel the need to delete the OEM ringtones, you'll have to hack the phone.

veedubcos

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
bought mine! excited to try it! STOP being cheap people and support the developers!

EDIT: 5 min later and I'm up and running with a new ringtone. Many thanks to the developer for such a great product. Well worth $10.

dubs

Jul 24, 2007
After using the trial version to make my first ringtone and seeing how easy it was do and how flawlessy it worked, I decided to pay the 10 dollars to purchase the software. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone, as this one program only costs as much as 5 ringtones from your service provider (1.99 each w/ verizon before i switched).

Needless to say, definitely worth it:)

Brandon!

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I'm in as well. A very easy app to use. My only complaint is that the ringtone isn't nearly as loud or as clear as the mp3 is. I imagine there is some compression being done.

TechnoDoc

Jul 2, 2007
Well worth it

Downloaded the trial, and in minutes had 3 new ringtones. The program is powerful, easy to use, and worked perfectly.

Count me in for $10

Now, if the developer can do something about the default notification sounds, and allow you to delete unwanted default ringtones, I'd pay $15!

iPhonematic

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I want to personally THANK ! the developer for coming up with such a GREAT APP ! :)...The support I received from them when I had a problem with the program on the 1st try was ABSOLUTELY THE BEST ! They really know what customer service is all about:):). I will fully support any future apps they come out with for the iPhone.

Thank You !
T.J. & Crew

Sweetie

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
US
Help!

Can someone please help me I can't seem to understand how to use this.....maybe I am slow cause eveyone else seems to have got it. I downloaded the trial version and haven't been able to get anything to happen from there.

S

//STATiC

Before I buy, does anyone have a serial number they'd like to let me use? Haha, I know it's only $10 and it's a worthy buy, but I thought I'd ask before I bought it. If so, in order to keep to the forum guidelines, IM it to me on AIM: justinkila2 is my screename. I know there's some pirates around here....

veedubcos

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Before I buy, does anyone have a serial number they'd like to let me use? Haha, I know it's only $10 and it's a worthy buy, but I thought I'd ask before I bought it. If so, in order to keep to the forum guidelines, IM it to me on AIM: justinkila2 is my screename. I know there's some pirates around here....

Buy it. Serial will not work as it is linked to the paypal email. don't BE CHEAP! SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS...

S

//STATiC

Buy it. Serial will not work as it is linked to the paypal email. don't BE CHEAP! SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS...
I'm not cheap, it's just worth a try to ask. No sense in buying it if someone's willing to lend me a serial. Seeing as how it won't work, that's not really an option. I'm not pissed that I have to pay, $10 is a GREAT deal considering how great it works and how much you would save by using this program.

veedubcos

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I'm not cheap, it's just worth a try to ask. No sense in buying it if someone's willing to lend me a serial. Seeing as how it won't work, that's not really an option. I'm not pissed that I have to pay, $10 is a GREAT deal considering how great it works and how much you would save by using this program.
dude, your just contradicting yourself and way to hijack the thread.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
sucks not to be 18, I don't have a CC or a Paypal account so I cant buy this :(...2 more years..2 more years.. I only have $20 bill, but that would do me no good :(

Curse you people and your shiny golden american express credit cards and paypal accounts :p

rittchard

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Count me as another happy user. Just transferred all the mp3 ringtones I had made for my XV6700. Works great! Thanks for the heads up on this, I had given up on custtom ringtones and assumed we'd have to buy them through iTunes. Even better, can finally knock this off the list of things that iPhone "can't" do.