iPod Touch 4th Gen Battery

Usernam

Bronze
Jul 2, 2010
Northern california
Okay that would be great, thanks :)
Sorry about making you wait! I got 2.5 hrs of 3D gameplay on a 4g iPod touch while a 3g iPod touch got only 1.5 hrs( 3D games are games that have high graphics but suck up power). I still have to test Internet browsing. Oh, and on Apples website they say the 4g gets 40 hrs of audio and 7 hrs of video, while the 3g gets 30 hrs and 6 hrs.

Link182kidd

Bronze
Jul 3, 2011
Sorry about making you wait! I got 2.5 hrs of 3D gameplay on a 4g iPod touch while a 3g iPod touch got only 1.5 hrs( 3D games are games that have high graphics but suck up power). I still have to test Internet browsing. Oh, and on Apples website they say the 4g gets 40 hrs of audio and 7 hrs of video, while the 3g gets 30 hrs and 6 hrs.
Cool, but how does the ipod 4g battery match to the iPhone4 battery?

Usernam

Bronze
Jul 2, 2010
Northern california
The iPhone 4 battery is larger in capacity, but it needs that extra voltage to run on the 3G/2G network
(There are more processes going, and don't forget the GPS, compass, proximity sensor, and cell tower triangulation services). So the iPod touch and iPhone last the same time on a full charge, but if you only use wifi on both(turn on airplane mode, use wifi for data), then the iPhone has better battery life. Again, on Apple's site they say the iPhone gets 40 hrs audio and 10 hrs video, while the iPod touch gets 40 hrs audio and 7 hrs video. Keep in mind that there is a $400 difference between the cheapest iPod touch and the cheapest iPhone 4, and that the iPhone is thicker.

Joelboy

Sep 27, 2011
Download redsn0w and download your firmware (search. 4.3.5 (or your version) firmware then select it in redsn0w. Then select enable battery percentage then follow the on screen instruction and your done

Cmon, Listen to me