Is there a free iBlacklist type program?

canecop

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
I like iBlacklist but I don't want to have to pay for it. Is there another program somewhere either on Cydia or xxxxxxxxxx?

canecop

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
You can only blacklist two numbers before you get the licensed version which is 12.00. Unless I'm missing something.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
lol, i usually just put their number in my phone under "annoying *****" or "stupid skank" that way i know not to answer in the future. a couple of the crazy ones call you from different numbers and ****, but you just gotta put them in their place :)

koolhand79

Bronze
Oct 6, 2007
KILLA CALI
Damn Pepe, how many of them do u have? Enough to where u need to label them, huh? I hope u don't Chris Brown them to keep them in their place. lol

canecop

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
It's actually bill collectors that I'm using it for. I had all of them listed under "silent" in my contacts and created a silent ringtone and assigned it to the contact and that works pretty good. Having iblacklist send them straight to voicemail or give them a busy signal is nice but I have more than two numbers because each one of those bastards use several numbers.:cool:

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
Damn Pepe, how many of them do u have? Enough to where u need to label them, huh? I hope u don't Chris Brown them to keep them in their place. lol
not too many, but enough to make it interesting. for some reason when i go out with the mindset "pick up girls and treat em like $hit" they all just flock. stupid *****es........

It's actually bill collectors that I'm using it for. I had all of them listed under "silent" in my contacts and created a silent ringtone and assigned it to the contact and that works pretty good. Having iblacklist send them straight to voicemail or give them a busy signal is nice but I have more than two numbers because each one of those bastards use several numbers.:cool:
maybe you should sell your iPhone and pay your bills. i think trying to "hide" from them is the least of your worries. if you put as much effort into paying back your bills as you do trying to find a way to hide from them then maybe you could find a way to pay them back.

don't be a loser, pay your bills!

koolhand79

Bronze
Oct 6, 2007
KILLA CALI
HA! A PSA on paying your bills..... That is odd u put this much effort into dodging bill collectors. No wonder u don't wanna pay for iblacklist!

canecop

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
not too many, but enough to make it interesting. for some reason when i go out with the mindset "pick up girls and treat em like $hit" they all just flock. stupid *****es........

maybe you should sell your iPhone and pay your bills. i think trying to "hide" from them is the least of your worries. if you put as much effort into paying back your bills as you do trying to find a way to hide from them then maybe you could find a way to pay them back.

don't be a loser, pay your bills!
Hey, message board tough guy, I didn't realize that this was a financial support message board. You're not the bill collector that keeps calling and I have to tell him over and over again to keep his mom and sister out of my house. Is that you? Is that why you're on an iPhone message board giving people advice about paying bills?

BTW, the bills were/are not mine. By law I'm responsible. Next time you want to write a judgmental post, maybe you should have some facts. :cool:

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
hey, real life loser guy, maybe you should realize when you post stupid stuff on a message board you have to expect all kinds of replies.

btw if by law you are responsible, then the bills are yours, nice try though. maybe next time you decide to buy something that you can't afford, you will think twice about it. people like you are a large factor why the economy is in its present state. get a life and go pay your bills instead of bringing everyone else down with your pathetic and loser excuses.

canecop

Bronze
Oct 21, 2007
hey, real life loser guy, maybe you should realize when you post stupid stuff on a message board you have to expect all kinds of replies.

btw if by law you are responsible, then the bills are yours, nice try though. maybe next time you decide to buy something that you can't afford, you will think twice about it. people like you are a large factor why the economy is in its present state. get a life and go pay your bills instead of bringing everyone else down with your pathetic and loser excuses.

Ooooh. You got me. Oh my God, I won't be able to live the rest of my life because somebody on a message board schooled me on paying bills. How will I be able to make it through the rest of this day without thinking about how bad a person I am. Do you think that it matters to me what you think?

The bills were not made by me. I did not profit from the bills. A JUDGE said that I owed half of something that I did not spend.

I wouldn't expect a guy like you to understand since you can't divorce your hand.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I have been dodging a creditor or two for a while now and the debt was under my name, but (to make a long story short) was gain by my mother because my dad stopped paying child support and we had to live on something. The debt is now off my credit report ( it's been 14 years) but someone keeps selling it to other 3rd party collectors, and they are persistent, even thought they have no legal right to collect- unless I talk to them, then it can start all over.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I wouldn't expect a guy like you to understand since you can't divorce your hand.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:p

frizz

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
Philly
Hey, I've experienced the heartbreak of divorce from a cheating sl*t, but why did you put the bills in your name? My ex tried to get me to pay her credit cards and the judge said I had to, I laughed at him and said if he could produce just one receipt with my name I'd pay, well guess what I'm free and clear, you should have used your brain instead of your di#k bud. Pay the bills you are responsible for!

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
^be careful about telling someone to pay their bills in this thread. i'm not gonna go into details but i don't want you to get in trouble.