iSkin Revo

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I am getting so pumped for this thing. Gosh, it sounds like I am getting excited about a big thing like the iPhone. LOL. I just want a really good skin, and I know iSkin can provide that. Do you know anything about the MacBook pro Cases?

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
A little but more bulky, about the same thickness as the 3rd gen ipod, maybe a tabe bit more. Nothing to worry about at all, it is a non issue.
Well...it's not a non-issue if a person doesn't want any bulk added to their phone, or if you want to use the dock with the case on the phone.

:cool:

However, that being said, it is totally unrealistic to assume that a case won't add bulk. Any case will add bulk; even the Invisible Shield and similar products add some bulk. It just depends on how much extra bulk a person is willing to live with.

Rumpelgeist

insomnia

Jul 14, 2007
Well...it's not a non-issue if a person doesn't want any bulk added to their phone, or if you want to use the dock with the case on the phone.

:cool:

However, that being said, it is totally unrealistic to assume that a case won't add bulk. Any case will add bulk; even the Invisible Shield and similar products add some bulk. It just depends on how much extra bulk a person is willing to live with.

Rumpelgeist
Bulk will be the least of any of our problems if we drop the iPhone (knock on wood) on cement. I can deal with a 1/2 cm more of bulk for peace of mind, but that is just me.

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Bulk will be the least of any of our problems if we drop the iPhone (knock on wood) on cement. I can deal with a 1/2 cm more of bulk for peace of mind, but that is just me.
Truer words were never spoken!

Rumpelgeist

TomBombadil

Jul 11, 2007
I work on the marketing team for the company. The launch date will be the 22nd.. Shhhh don't tell anyone!
Awesome! Will they be available from the Apple stores on that day? Or their website? What would be the best place to get one.

Thanks!

insomnia

Jul 14, 2007
Awesome! Will they be available from the Apple stores on that day? Or their website? What would be the best place to get one.

Thanks!
The first place they will be available will be online at http://www.iskin.com then the following weeks they can be bought at some brick and mortar stores. Not sure about the Apple store...

Best, Insom

icdre

Jul 17, 2007
Cases

why cant i find a rubber skin case that has a belt clip with it. The plastic ones feel loose and come apart really easy? Does anyone know this revo can be snapped onto a clip?

Lurk

Jul 17, 2007
why cant i find a rubber skin case that has a belt clip with it. The plastic ones feel loose and come apart really easy? Does anyone know this revo can be snapped onto a clip?
In the past I've seen iSkin offer clips with their cases for iPods - but my experience with them has been that they have scuffed up the back very easily, especially with a lot of use (when the device gets hotter).

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Insomnia, Does it snug enough that it wont give me problems like these? http://www.flickr.com/photos/ratio/822187194/ I have the incase rubber case on my iPhone right now and although it doesn’t have any scratches on it yet am very scared that it could happen at any time. I want to return it and get the iskin but I want to know if it will have the same problems as the incase. Will it come with all black? I don't like the two tone thing. Thanks

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Insomnia, Does it snug enough that it wont give me problems like these? http://www.flickr.com/photos/ratio/822187194/ I have the incase rubber case on my iPhone right now and although it doesn’t have any scratches on it yet am very scared that it could happen at any time. I want to return it and get the iskin but I want to know if it will have the same problems as the incase. Will it come with all black? I don't like the two tone thing. Thanks
Yeah, mine has that, and it bothers me to DEATH.