iSkin Revo

hexonxonx

Silver
Well it's been three weeks since I have been using my Revo case. Other then a few scratches on the chrome finish (it will happen with any case so don't worry about it), the screen is still scratch free, the back scratch free and I still love this case. It still keeps it's shape and hasn't stretched out one bit. It does not attract dust like it did during the first week. I have not lost the visor nor the sync plug. Neither of these have come off while in my pocket either.

Enjoy!

monkeysrock0622

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
the perfect case! i love the feel of it in my hand, it fits almost perfectly (about 1 milimeter too far up at the top of the screen), i love the color, and i love the idea of the plastic clear cover that can be put on the back side when using the screen. Plus the headphones jack cover, and the charger plug cover are also a nice touch. and it covers up the crack on the bottom black part of my iPhone nicely =]

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
Ditto! Gotta love this case. This was the first case that I got . . . and in time, I realized that it meets my needs to a "T".