iSkin Revo

icdre

Jul 17, 2007
does anyone know if you can clip this on your belt clip of do you have to put the phone in your pocket

insomnia

Jul 14, 2007
I took my phone put of the case today for examination. I have some mild scuffs and artifical scratches but I think these are not a result of the iskin. Before the case was given to me, I was a little rought on iPhone. Nothing compared to those flickr pictures you posted.

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Can you still hear the speakers with the case on?
Can you get to the accessory port and the mute switch?
Does the screen proximity sensor work?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Wow, I like this. After my iPhone sailed from my motorcycle onto a parking lot, dinging a corner, this thing looks perfect, and will hide my dings to boot. Should fit in a holster too.

--
Mike

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I hope...

I really hope that the marketer wasn't lying just to get our hopes up. I want this case super bad.

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I really hope this case comes out tomorrow because I've been running around with a naked iPhone for 2 weeks waiting just for this badass mofo to become available.

insomnia

Jul 14, 2007
anyone think this case will come out today (the 22nd) or tomorrow (the 23rd) as the iSkin "marketer" said it would?
As of Friday all lights were green for a Monday Lauch date. Look for it to be after 5:00 pm pst. I am going in tomorrow and we are having a company meeting. I will keep you guys updated for I should know everything tomorrow. Not trying to get your hopes up, I have solid info that says this things launches tomorrow!

Best, Insom

thedanks

Jul 17, 2007
Plainview, NY
The 2 things that will make this case pointless are the visor that you have to take off to use the screen and no belt clip. You fix those and I'm sold. Love my iPod video Iskin

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
The 2 things that will make this case pointless are the visor that you have to take off to use the screen and no belt clip. You fix those and I'm sold. Love my iPod video Iskin

Oh snap! No belt clip? That sucks. I was looking forward to one. The visor isn't that bug of a deal to me though; you can just leave it off, eh?