iSkin Revo

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The thing I like about the visor is that the extra protection is there if I need it. A belt clip would be nice although I'm hesitant to wear an iPhone on my belt since I imagine it would be a target for theft.

iLami

Jul 6, 2007
Can sum1 explain this "visor?" Is there anything protecting the screen, if the visor is off? I mean, whats the point of a case if you have to get your iPhone naked (iPhone seduction, lol) everytime you wanna use it?

I was thinking that there was gonna be something always protecting the screen, and need this as my screen is always getting all fingerprinted up

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
I really hope this case comes out tomorrow because I've been running around with a naked iPhone for 2 weeks waiting just for this badass mofo to become available.
I hear that...all I have is a Martin Fields iPhone screen protector.

charly

Jul 6, 2007
Revo

I had heard that the Revo was coming out on the 22nd which is today. Doesn't look like it did. Does anyone when it will? :)

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
For the 3rd time, Insomnia said that it will be available today at 5 PM PST, and 8 PM EST. Read the whole thread, and it says so within it.

Diablo25

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
PA
For the 3rd time, Insomnia said that it will be available today at 5 PM PST, and 8 PM EST. Read the whole thread, and it says so within it.
Relax dude. I read through the thread the other day I just threw down the response quickly today. I'll be more thorough next time. Its all good.

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so hateful, it's just that I posted right above your post the time it was coming out.

insomnia

Jul 14, 2007
Update

REVO UPDATE ****

Just wanted to keep you guys informed on everything going on. I just got home from the office. We just submited our entire campaign to iskin. We are finished! They gave all of us the retail version of the new revo. Small differences in the grip and design (no big difference.) I asked if the launch date was still set for today at 5pm pst and they said that at this time it is 'highly unlikely.' Later a younger guy stated that there was 2 things working against the launch date. 1) They have already received 300,000 email notifications and the demand is much larger than they anticapated. They only have 100,000 units for sale on launch. So for anyone interested in this item seriosuly, order early if you can, b/c they said there was going to be a backorder of 3-4 weeks for everyone that doesn't get in on the 100,000 intial released. The younger guy working for Revo told me that are now looking at a later in the week release, possibly even Monday! I said so when the website says 'available in July" you really mean available in August?! And 2) they have to update their online website to be able to accept online purchases for the Revio. I will no longer be apart of the final plans for the Revo for my company is now moving to another product. So the release date is now just a guessing game! On a lighter note, I have 2 Revo Iskin cases. I will just keep the alpha test case (since it is really not very different) and give whoever wants the retail version of the Revo for iPhone away. So if you want it, message me.. It is in baby blue again. At my work we get free shipping to, so I will be able to overnight it at no charge.

Best, Insom

Osiris0290

Jul 23, 2007
Connecticut
REVO UPDATE ****

Just wanted to keep you guys informed on everything going on. I just got home from the office. We just submited our entire campaign to iskin. We are finished! They gave all of us the retail version of the new revo. Small differences in the grip and design (no big difference.) I asked if the launch date was still set for today at 5pm pst and they said that at this time it is 'highly unlikely.' Later a younger guy stated that there was 2 things working against the launch date. 1) They have already received 300,000 email notifications and the demand is much larger than they anticapated. They only have 100,000 units for sale on launch. So for anyone interested in this item seriosuly, order early if you can, b/c they said there was going to be a backorder of 3-4 weeks for everyone that doesn't get in on the 100,000 intial released. The younger guy working for Revo told me that are now looking at a later in the week release, possibly even Monday! I said so when the website says 'available in July" you really mean available in August?! And 2) they have to update their online website to be able to accept online purchases for the Revio. I will no longer be apart of the final plans for the Revo for my company is now moving to another product. So the release date is now just a guessing game! On a lighter note, I have 2 Revo Iskin cases. I will just keep the alpha test case (since it is really not very different) and give whoever wants the retail version of the Revo for iPhone away. So if you want it, message me.. It is in baby blue again. At my work we get free shipping to, so I will be able to overnight it at no charge.

Best, Insom
Thanks for the update, check your inbox!

JioSan

Jul 20, 2007
I was waiting of for the revo with bated breath. Bah... i guess The waiting game continues....

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Noooooo! The waiting game continues. Ive been watching the clock waiting for 8pm for this case. Oh well

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Just order the vaja... This is redic.

Looks to me like the Vaja case offers miminal protection for a mere $55. The iSkin w/ the visor in place protects the entire unit. Without the visor all surfaces except for the screen are protected.

Max Power

Jun 16, 2007
REVO UPDATE ****

On a lighter note, I have 2 Revo Iskin cases. I will just keep the alpha test case (since it is really not very different) and give whoever wants the retail version of the Revo for iPhone away. So if you want it, message me.. It is in baby blue again. At my work we get free shipping to, so I will be able to overnight it at no charge.

Best, Insom
Post some pics of the revo cases you have.