It balms my hide.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
So I call Comcast 3 times. The first nice lady said the 105 Mbps Blast was not available in my area. But she did switch me to the 50 Mbps bundle. After testing with Speedtest.net, I had to call back...twice. I finally got it right. I was getting 26 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload. Now this:
I got this..it's better than my LTE.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1400730566.545681.jpg

Reactions: Rafagon

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hide is pretty balmed at the moment, and its balmed-ness promises to escalate throughout the next week. As of 07:00 CST today I am on vacation for the rest of the month, and I get to spend it with the love of my life who lives in another state. I only need to finish packing and try to get some sleep before I make the 8 hour drive late this evening. Yep, my hide is pretty balmed. :love::):cool:

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hide is pretty balmed at the moment, and its balmed-ness promises to escalate throughout the next week. As of 07:00 CST today I am on vacation for the rest of the month, and I get to spend it with the love of my life who lives in another state. I only need to finish packing and try to get some sleep before I make the 8 hour drive late this evening. Yep, my hide is pretty balmed. :love::):cool:
The love of your life only lives eight hours away?!

You ain't tryin'. :D

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
It balms my hide that when I complained about a recent customer service tech-support incident by e-mailing tcook@Apple.com, the e-mail was apparently noticed by someone, because a Nelson B. called me and both left me a voicemail and e-mailed me to try to get a hold of me. When I called him back, before I even identified myself, he asked, "Is this Rafael?"

I explained that I was able to find a solution for my issue on a website. He said he was happy to learn that I had already resolved the issue on my own, but that he was calling to offer waiving the $20 fee for tech support for my issue.

Ultimately, solving the issue on my own proved more gratifying, and it's likely that reading and following the instructions on a website in order to resolve my issue was more efficient than having some random, non-apple-passionate dude read instructions to me from a script.

cook.jpg (thumbnail)

Kudos, Apple...

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX