It balms my hide.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Jeesh. Really, Sharunda? I may be forced to take your iPhone card...:D
:( I was in a sangria state yesterday. :sick: Have a heart heh.:) I caught it after you reamed me yesterday but I didn't fix them. I figured, let them stay. I was lucky I was able to get out what I got out. I had a few glasses of sangria at lunch and it was gooooood!!! :laugh2:

PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY iPHONE CARD AWAY!! :eek:OH GOD NO!!!

Last edited:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I used to use the * for degree too. But then I learned if you use the dictation mic you can say 50°. That's my tip for the day! :)
This just worked for me too!! Never thought of using dictation to get the degree sign! Hide Balmed +1

You can also press and hold the zero and then select the degree symbol.

View attachment 37419
Yes, this is what I did too! So many options. It's very exciting for me because I just typed the word out instead of even trying! See, this is why the eiC is the best! Can't get this information anywhere else! Hide Balmed +2

Now if only I could have some of that sangria again, my Hide would be so balmed it would slip off of the chair. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Europa

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
SMS forwarding to OS X Yosemite is tremendously helpful when you're logging into a site with two-step verification (if the second step involves receiving a code via text message), as you can complete the entire process without having to pick up your iPhone...

a.jpg

This really Balms My Hide...

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Predictive text on iOS is truly wonderful sometimes. I wanted to type "Whatever makes you feel better." I typed "Whatever m" and predictive text gave me "makes" and then the remainder of the phrase, word by word, on its suggestions. You can probably duplicate this on your own iDevice if you want to try it out :)

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Predictive text on iOS is truly wonderful sometimes. I wanted to type "Whatever makes you feel better." I typed "Whatever m" and predictive text gave me "makes" and then the remainder of the phrase, word by word, on its suggestions. You can probably duplicate this on your own iDevice if you want to try it out :)
I've noticed this as well. Great feature.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
It's even better on SwiftKey. I have several paragraphs I use often and can type the entire paragraph by typing predictive words rather than letters. I can also type the first two characters in my email address and the entire address shows in the middle predictive box.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮