It chaps my hide.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Every 30 days or so I tell myself, "Today is the day." I'm going to make this positive change in my life, because I need to do it, in order to stay alive. I'm going to stop this
indolent.jpg
, unhealthy habit of mine. I'm UTTERLY TIRED of living like this, with my desktop littered with random files.

And I make a shiny new folder, call it "Desktop" or "untitled folder," and I throw everything in it.

A few days later, my desktop is cluttered again. It's an endless, self-destructive cycle that really Chaps My Hide.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Every 30 days or so I tell myself, "Today is the day." I'm going to make this positive change in my life, because I need to do it, in order to stay alive. I'm going to stop this View attachment 28155, unhealthy habit of mine. I'm UTTERLY TIRED of living like this, with my desktop littered with random files.

And I make a shiny new folder, call it "Desktop" or "untitled folder," and I throw everything in it.

A few days later, my desktop is cluttered again. It's an endless, self-destructive cycle that really Chaps My Hide.
I have a similar folder on my desktop named "Stuff." Same result.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
The Microsoft surface commercials really chap my hide. I mean, what can you do with the surface? Apparently you can dance all over the damn place with one, and that's about it. They don't show you ANY features. Like, here's a brief look at the screen, now watch these dorks dance on the table with it. Sweet marketing. Balmer's an ass-hat.

Sent using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
The Microsoft surface commercials really chap my hide. I mean, what can you do with the surface? Apparently you can dance all over the damn place with one, and that's about it. They don't show you ANY features. Like, here's a brief look at the screen, now watch these dorks dance on the table with it. Sweet marketing. Balmer's an ass-hat.

Sent using iCafe app
They make nice clicking noises, too. :)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Sent using iCafe app
LOL I was JUST discussing this with someone the other day.

Sent using iCafe app

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I despise all commercials in general, but damn near get violent with radio commercials where they speed up the commercial to make their 30 second spot.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Trying to learn a new camera system in less than an hour. LOL
S L O W down.... Enjoy AND learn the new 'toy' :D

Sent using iCafe app

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
My hide is chapped when I'm trying to share something via Twitter on an app, and I get asked to put in my Twitter username and password! (Yes, I have Twitter enabled and signed on, on iOS.)

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
When someone is sending you an iMessage and you see "...", it would be nice to get a different icon for when they delete what they've composed. It chaps my hide that when "..." isn't followed by an incoming message, you don't know if your friend simply changed his/her mind about sending the iMessage, or was hit by a car or got scooped up by a tornado mid-message.