It's Been A Year Already?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
yes but most of mine are quality posts so id rather have 700 quality posts that help people or ask for help to learn stuff than 7,000 saying hi or haha.
I have lots of hi's and lol's but who cares how many posts you have, I don't care about mines either happy anniversary

Ps: I did it again

simba33

Silver
Oct 21, 2009
Kingsburg CA
www.ebwebcreations.com
hahaha good ol naps! i know a lot are miscellaneous (spell?) and don't help people but a majority of mine i am proud to say have helped people either directly or indirectly. thank you to benny and ibanana. chris i should be thanking you because EiC is now an extended family of sorts, so thank you sir, for creating such an addicting and friendly place to talk whether its for iHelp or just to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
hahaha good ol naps! i know a lot are miscellaneous (spell?) and don't help people but a majority of mine i am proud to say have helped people either directly or indirectly. thank you to benny and ibanana. chris i should be thanking you because EiC is now an extended family of sorts, so thank you sir, for creating such an addicting and friendly place to talk whether its for iHelp or just to talk.
I was just kidding ya.