iTunes 9.0.1 Is Out

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
New update for iTunes was just released.

iTunes 9.0.1 provides a number of important bug fixes, including:

• Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
• Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
• Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
• Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
• Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
• Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
• Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I wonder if it has the new carrier file hidden in it, or if this is part of the prep for MMS on Friday.

SImplyMarvelous

Sep 8, 2009
Fort Myers, FL
I am having trouble downloading 9.0.1. I do what it says to download the new version and it says it's downloading but never finishes. I have tried restarting and everything. Anyone else having these problems? Any and all suggestions would be helpful.

jetson22

Bronze
Jan 15, 2009
Did you find any answer? I have been trying to download the new version also and I am having the same problem.

BoostedKnight

Jun 25, 2009
Orlando, Fl
I'm actually having a different issue, which seems like a bug fix they were supposed to have resolved. The second and third one.
• Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.

Whenever I plug my phone into the computer, it freezes iTunes and the phone can't sync now. It was happening with 9.0 but is happening all the time with 9.0.1. Already uninstalled and reinstalled the new version but can't get it to work. Before I call Apple support, anyone have any ideas?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I am having trouble downloading 9.0.1. I do what it says to download the new version and it says it's downloading but never finishes. I have tried restarting and everything. Anyone else having these problems? Any and all suggestions would be helpful.
Did you find any answer? I have been trying to download the new version also and I am having the same problem.
Are you both using the Apple software update? If so, I would go to www.iTunes.com and download it there.