Jailbreak done, BiteSMS issue

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
that worked thanks bro!

i thought BiteSMS shows timestaps of every text sent/received. any apps that do this?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm pretty sure Bite has a timestamp for each text. With iRealSMS, you just press and hold the text for a second and then click 'view'.

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
I'm pretty sure Bite has a timestamp for each text. With iRealSMS, you just press and hold the text for a second and then click 'view'.
Click "view?" I've never heard of that. I've always just pressed the EDIT button while in conversation mode and it pops up.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
BiteSMS has a beta of v5 available that reportedly works with the new jb. Visit their web site forums and add the new Cydia source to download the beta. Buffy is testing now...
I would not phrase it that way. The problem is not the jb.... it has to do with bitesms not working with 4.1.

Michael

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
I believe this is out of Beta now. They did an update and BiteSMS 5 is available just using the default Cydia sources. I deleted the Beta repo and its still available via search

simba33

Silver
Oct 21, 2009
Kingsburg CA
www.ebwebcreations.com
read on bitesms forum, the admin said hes going with a private beta (meaning you need an invite from him), due to the lack of "constructive" feedback he was getting. basically people were either being fanbys and just saying they love it or being haters and saying he needed to do other things to it. hes just looking for someone to report bugs and how well does it work and any ideas for features. and i guess how you like it.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
After installing the Beta 5 of the BiteSMS App I deleted it. Now when I go to Cydia I get the following error message. Anyone know how to get rid of it?BiteSMS.jpg