I know I've done this before but I can't remember how....
How do I join various artists on one CD, such as a sountrack?
Here's how I'd do it..(Assuming you're on a PC)
* Open up iTunes and locate your songs.
* If they're all in a group...click the first song - hold the shift key and then click the last one. (This will highlight the whole group)
* If they're NOT grouped together, you can hold down the "Ctrl" key and click on each song to select it. (keep holding the ctrl key until you select all of the songs you want)
* Then RIGHT click on one of the highlighted songs and click "Get Info" - you may get a pop-up asking if you're sure that you want to edit multiple items at the same time. (click yes)
* Then find the "Album" box and type a title in it. This will make all selected songs show up in the same album.
* You can then go in individually, if you want to, and edit the track numbers on it, if you want to keep them in a particular order.
That oughta do it!