Just got my iPad!

johnnyrotten

Jul 19, 2008
Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and let you all know I just got my iPad a few days ago. I've been an iPhone user since the first one and have always loved them, but have held off on an iPad so far due to being unemployed for a while and also not thinking that I'd really enjoy it, but after the last few days all I can say is wow! This is the best experience I've ever had ever since picking up the first iPhone, it really makes the Internet more personal as I feel connected with the dvice, whereas with laptops there is always a feeling of distance. I absolutely am in love with it! I bought it to help celebrate landing a really good job finally and when I just got my paycheck, my wife told me "why don't you go get an iPad?", well, I did, bless her! I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all and learning from all of you!

Maketso

Silver
Jul 17, 2010
You're gonna have a great time with it - glad you were able to get one.

richardya

Silver
Sep 24, 2007
I'm still in love with mine. Tablets are the best way to interact with the Internet.

thegurio

Bronze
Mar 23, 2009
Can we swap? ;) lol, I picked up mine last week and I can only agree with you - it's a pretty impressive way surf around and the fact that it's instant on also helps...

wendycharles

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Congrats! Welcome to the extremely cool world of ipad! Your wife is a smart woman. My husband and I both have one, so we don't have to share, lol.

timothy

Bronze
Nov 4, 2007
Thousand Oaks, Californication
That's a nice story, but meh :). I can care less about the iPad.
Not everyone needs the versatility of the iPad. For some the iPhone itself is enough. Having said that, and as I don't fall into that category, iPhone 4 and ipad 64gb here! Could only be happier if it had a web cam. Next year I guess...

Sent from my iPad using iCafe

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and let you all know I just got my iPad a few days ago. I've been an iPhone user since the first one and have always loved them, but have held off on an iPad so far due to being unemployed for a while and also not thinking that I'd really enjoy it, but after the last few days all I can say is wow! This is the best experience I've ever had ever since picking up the first iPhone, it really makes the Internet more personal as I feel connected with the dvice, whereas with laptops there is always a feeling of distance. I absolutely am in love with it! I bought it to help celebrate landing a really good job finally and when I just got my paycheck, my wife told me "why don't you go get an iPad?", well, I did, bless her! I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all and learning from all of you!
I hope to marry a woman as good as she! :)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Congrats! You will love it. There hasn't been a day that has gone by since April where I haven't used it. My poor MacBook sits unused.

Maketso

Silver
Jul 17, 2010
Congrats! You will love it. There hasn't been a day that has gone by since April where I haven't used it. My poor MacBook sits unused.
Me, too! I feel like the MB exists only to serve the iPad and iPhone!

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Welcome to the crew! It is an awesome device. My wife got me mine for my first father's day this summer. I was really excited and use it every day. Sometimes I place it under my pillow at night when I sleep. Just kidding.....Kinda.