Just in case of an early release.....

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
I agree that it wourld be cool if he announced tomorrow that they will begin taking pre-orders starting tomorrow and it would arrive on or before June 29th. but even though I have the money to buy the iPhone tomorrow, I wouldn't unless they release full specs and data plan prices ahead of time cause I would be so pissed if I ended up spending $600 + taxes on a phone to come to realize that my SLVR and RAZR contain better features than the iPhone.
Dude, the specs have been release since january. Check the Apple website.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Which specs are you guys talking about? The Apple iPhone Tech Specs (been there since Jan) or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I meant these:

• System requirements
- Mac or PC
- iTunes 7
- Internet access is required, and a broadband connection is recommended
- Mac: Mac with a USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
- PC: Windows PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows XP Home or Professional (Service Pack 2)
• External Controls
- Volume Up / Down
- Ringer / Silent
- Power / Lock
- Sleep / Wake
- Menu Button
• Dimensions
- 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.46 inches / 115 x 61 x 11.6mm
• Weight 4.8 ounces / 125 grams
• Input Method - Multi-touch
• Operating System - OS X
• Screen size - 3.5 inches
• Screen resolution - 320 x 480 at 160 ppi
• Storage - 4GB or 8GB
• GSM - Quad-band (MHz: 850, 900, 1800, 1900)
• Wireless data
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) + EDGE + Bluetooth 2.0
• Camera - 2.0 megapixels
• Battery
- Lithium
- Up to 5 hours - Talk / Video / Browsing
- Up to 16 hours - Audio playback
(Battery life varies by use)
• Connectors and other input & output
- 30 pin iPod connector
- 3.5mm jack includes audio and mic support
- SIM tray
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in microphone

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
This may not be the right forum thread but what gets me is the people who just found out about the iPhone just this week. When Steve Jobs presented it to the world in january and it was all over TV and online APPLE.COM, Google. Since January! CNN, ABC News nightline had a "Sign of the Times" coverage on it. Mad TV can't get enough of running one of the funniest skits of Mr. Jobs himself presenting the iPhone at the Apple convention. The papers have it splat over the place for months. Word of mouth. etc. etc. etc. And you know what? These people may get one before me. I've been driving people crazy just talking about it for months now too. I've been looking for a chance to pay for this thing for a long time now like many, many others. And its first come first serve. What madness!
Will this be a classic case of "Not what you know" but "Who you know"?
I just can't be in a crowd of uncertainty and desperation.
SERENITY NOW!

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
they just posted those specs today.
Today? Oh God. I couldn't have been the only one who saw the specs link thats 1 of 4 that are right next to each other. Phone, SMS, Photos, Maps and so on.

Peace & Nite.:cool:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Today? Oh God. I couldn't have been the only one who saw the specs link thats 1 of 4 that are right next to each other. Phone, SMS, Photos, Maps and so on.

Peace & Nite.:cool:
No you weren't. I was talking about the detailed specs that leaked out to macrumors.com yesterday.